Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydrobud

Super Freak
Reaction score
i don't see a thread for this , so i figured why not ?

looks like we're gonna get a Version A and B again

1(1).jpg

200822431948585.jpg

Last edited:
i'd be surprised if they do and A and B version for this one as well. i'm predicting one version, with lots of accessories and a big diaorama. and therefore a higher price than the ETD versions. i can't recall seeing an announcement about 2 versions. could be wrong.

They must have changed the plan if they are going with 2 versions for this one. So far they have stuck to the original strategy...

bruce.jpg

The Enterbay site does say "Features: Wooden diorama base" which would imply a "Deluxe" release only.

Okay guys, here is the scoop on this upcoming figure from my source at Enterbay. The figure is scheduled to be released around August.

"FIST OF FURY will need some more time for development as these time we added a lot of new features and accessories, and of course the supassing headsculpt by Arnie Kim.
What we can tell you now as exclsuive news is that there will be two headsculpt with different face expression comes along in one package, and full wooden diorama and wooden chinese board and ton of accessories and so on, you can imagine these will be the biggest release for this year. Arnie Kim required more time to create further enhanced and detailed head sculpt, here is the process which takes the longest time than usual. "

I wondered what that smell was, but thought it was just me. It usually is.

Thanks for the cool news SLF. Looks like a runner for the $400 figure of the year. Sorry Takara, :whipbetter luck next year. Let's hope it comes in much less than that.

8th wonder posted this in the EtD thread, but it belongs here, seeing as we haven't got any pics just yet.
1(1).jpg

kazukijun also posted this at mediworld:

200822431948585.jpg

and breakersrevenge posted these proto shots from a long time ago:

gud2js_20051226232208_4815216_10.jpg

gud2js_20051229211537_4815216_1.JPG

i take it we get the head in the proto and one of the two heads in the enterbay promotional pics. i hope the one i've posted rather than the one creecher's posted.

FoF was the first Bruce Lee movie I ever watched on the big screen! So he comes with two heads and tons of accessories? :google Can't wait to see more pics of this one!!!

Another quick update:

I hear Green Hornet's Kato is a VERY strong candidate for release after the Fist of Fury figure. It is scheduled for sometime next year.

Yup, you heard it right. Kato figure from Enterbay. :cool:

Nice to see you here Breakers.Welcome along and thanks for bringing a banquet to the table with your first post.

Back