Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys, here is the scoop on this upcoming figure from my source at Enterbay. The figure is scheduled to be released around August.

"FIST OF FURY will need some more time for development as these time we added a lot of new features and accessories, and of course the supassing headsculpt by Arnie Kim.
What we can tell you now as exclsuive news is that there will be two headsculpt with different face expression comes along in one package, and full wooden diorama and wooden chinese board and ton of accessories and so on, you can imagine these will be the biggest release for this year. Arnie Kim required more time to create further enhanced and detailed head sculpt, here is the process which takes the longest time than usual. "

WOW !! thanks for the update. can't wait. must sell even more stuff

Yeah, Enterbay is really kicking it up another notch it seems.

You know what would be good? if they did a Kill Bill Bride sculpt based off Uma Thurman instead of....Mr. Bean? :D

You may have to go the Sideshow/Electric Tiki route in order to get both of those characters as a statue.

Kato is confirmed for sure from Enterbay. I doubt they'll do a Green Hornet though...

The 1:1 scale Bruce is some way off (I did ask them about it last night, they only said that they will keep me informed!)

They will have a busy year with the FoF release as well as Kato & Big Boss.
Not forgeting the Enterbay release of the Ferrari GTB from the 'Garage' range!!

But I think we would be lucky if we get all the mentioned BL figures this year!

But I think we would be lucky if we get all the mentioned BL figures this year!

I agree. The way I was told implied that FoF is such a huge and elaborate release that the Kato may get bumped to early next year.

So the 1:1 is an actual full body statue then. Any info on this? is it based on the GoD version like the Cinemaquette?

I agree. The way I was told implied that FoF is such a huge and elaborate release that the Kato may get bumped to early next year.

So the 1:1 is an actual full body statue then. Any info on this? is it based on the GoD version like the Cinemaquette?

I'm not 100% sure, a full 1:1 would be mad!!
I did have a few companies ask me and I put forward the the question to Enterbay but everything is tight lipped!

I wish they'd ditch Mr Bean to focus on the Lee figures.

i don't think im gonna like the 2 headed set. especially if its gonna cost around the same as a V.a and V .b would seperately.

did your contact say anything about Mr. Bean ? :D

It slipped my mind to ask. I knew I forgot something. Damn! :D

Jay Chou figure should be next as it may be a July release.

Regarding FoF, and this is just my personal speculation, that figure may be closer to $400 when it releases. I still think it will be worth it.

:gun bye bye money...

One Lee is enough for me. Mr. Bean will be a unique piece and I hope they use their talents for more obscure characters that haven't been done to death.
I'd love...
kung_fu_hustle_axe_box.jpg

:(

Back