Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like them to make a Brandon Lee figure so I could pose him next to daddy.

24v8sbr.jpg

I would definitely get a Brandon Lee figure if they made one.

How about old hairy guts Norris?

brucelee4.jpg

jean claude van damme would be pretty sweet also

10833196_ori.jpg

These Enterbay figures are great but I've been saving my pennies for Kato...that is the one I'm waiting for.

i would whoop some ass for a brandon lee from rapid fire.

hydrobud, your avatar is really freaking me out. i accidentally saw that movie when i was about 9, and even though everyone else thinks its rubbish now it still scares the city pants off me.

i would whoop some ass for a brandon lee from rapid fire.

hydrobud, your avatar is really freaking me out. i accidentally saw that movie when i was about 9, and even though everyone else thinks its rubbish now it still scares the city pants off me.

Don't think many will think the Exorcist is rubbish.

Don't think many will think the Exorcist is rubbish.

really? when it was reissued here in the UK after being banned for so long there was a lot of hype over it, and a lot of people were saying it hadn't stood the test of time. i can't agree with that personally. still the scariest film i've ever seen.

anyway, where the heck is fist of fury bruce? at this rate, we'll see jackie chan before FOF bruce.

May well be sooner than we think.

I'm an official dealer for Enterbay in the UK and I know nothing of the release times of the Fist of Fury BUT

fof_a.jpg

fof_b.jpg

fof_c.jpg

Looking amazing!!

Heres the info from the blog.

More than 7 months of design,research, development and revision, largest expectation from around the world,thousand of collectors and fans awaiting for the days of these Historical Series to come .

Finally, the prelude will begin. We are now finalizing and entered into the final development stages and pre-production .

As a flagship series, the surprise will be even greater than our previous hit “ENTER THE DRAGON” , it comes with 2 supreme Head sculpts designed by ENTERBAY and ARNIE KIM, tone of posing hands,BL-3 Body, nuncha, Ultimate Wooden Diorama Display base and “Chinese-sick man Kick board, and of course the double styling costume.

In these preview images, we had invited BRUCE LEE from GAME OF DEATH to test shot with the background scene of FIST OF FURY.

Not much more I can say!

Why another base? This one is so simple looking and not serving a function at all. Maybe a series of weapons or adding one of those two Japanese fighters to the set.

chinese_connection1.jpg

I can dream can't I?

The framed banner (the school's masthead?) reminded me of this older Arnie prototype, which is not usually pictured with the rest of the collection:

gud2js_20060715214530_5242913_3.jpg

gud2js_20060715214045_5242874_1.jpg

modeled after:
gud2js_20060715220114_5242913_1.jpg

This was a later sculpt, I think his last before the start of Enterbay. I'm wondering if one of the FOF heads will be similar...

I love their post..."BRUCE LEE will be having this gimmick too." Calling their own innovation a "gimmick"...gotta love the language barrier. But they're posting in English, and reaching out to us in the wider world. :D

Congratulations on your third Anniversary Enterbay.

bl_cc.jpg

Things are really hotting up. :lol Errr bad pun.

Back