Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some photos of the diorama:

Quote from Enterbay:

More than 7 months of design,research, development and revision, largest expectation from around the world,thousand of collectors and fans awaiting for the days of these Historical Series to come .

Finally, the prelude will begin. We are now finalizing and entered into the final development stages and pre-production .

As a flagship series, the surprise will be even greater than our previous hit “ENTER THE DRAGON” , it comes with 2 supreme Head sculpts designed by ENTERBAY and ARNIE KIM, tone of posing hands,BL-3 Body, nuncha, Ultimate Wooden Diorama Display base and “Chinese-sick man Kick board, and of course the double styling costume.

In these preview images, we had invited BRUCE LEE from GAME OF DEATH to test shot with the background scene of FIST OF FURY.

fof_a.jpg

fof_b.jpg

fof_c.jpg

2 heads with the revolutionary silicone? nice...How much will it cost? $600?! And the diorama, cant come up with something better? Just my opinion...

I don't see it costing that much. I'm hoping for around the same price as the GoD Bruce, around $350, maybe a tad more. We'll find out soon enough. I like that their diorama's are simple, yet aesthetically pleasing.

Price for FoF is $320.00USD

2 Supreme "BRUCE LEE " Head Sculpts from "FIST OF FURY"
3 sets of Hair style for "FIST OF FURY"
ENTERBAY's Exclusive Eyeball system 360
2 sets of detailed Tailor-made outfit from "FIST OF FURY"
BL-3 Body
Deluxe Diorama base made by premium wood.
"Chinese Sick Man" kick board (Frame made by wood)
5 designs of posing hands
Nuncha
Figure Stand FS-100
Serial numbered Certificate card
ENTERBAY's Luxury Packaging (Collectors Edition with )
Each set comes with a serial number on BL-3 Body, Certificate card, Wooden Diorama base and the Packaging box.

WAAAAATAAAAAA!

BL-3 Body
Nuncha
Figure Stand FS-100
Each set comes with a serial number on BL-3 Body, Certificate card, Wooden Diorama base and the Packaging box.

WAAAAATAAAAAA!

Got any Pics? :D

BL-3 Body
Nuncha
Figure Stand FS-100

WAAAAATAAAAAA!

That is a lot of stuff. I like that theyve gone back to the dio bases. please take my $$$ Enterbay.

Forgive me for thread jacking but I didn't feel like digging up the old ETD thread.

If any of you guys have your ETD ver. B Bruce posed with his black spandex suit on, please take a look at it with it off. Mine has completly stained the base body around the neck, at the wrist, under the shoulders, behind the neck and the black socks have stained his entire shin area up to the lower calf.

I am sending Enterbay an email with pics to try to see if they can resolve my issue. I've used all types of mild cleaners and denatured alcohol all to no avail.

Hope you guys don't have the same problem as me but I wanted you to be aware.

Once again, sorry for the thread jack...please continue.

Excellent. Happy to send Enterbay my dollars. The sooner the better. Come on Enterbay. Hurry it up. I have a wad earmarked for you. Can't wait to give it to you.

He's up.

vyt5oh.jpg

The wait is nearly over….FOF

Thank you all so much for your patience and continuous support!

We are all working very hard to speed up the production schedule!

We recognize the high demand for our soon to be released Bruce Lee figure “Fist Of The Fury” Edition and for people who are interested in making pre orders please follow the instructions below:

1. Check and confirm the price for the figure on our website. (Price EXCLUDES shipping)

2. Email [email protected] with your Name, Address, Quantity and please also state if you have purchased from us in the past.

3. As soon as our figures are ready for shipment we will contact you immediately and inform you the shipping costs in addition to your purchase order so you can arrange payment for it.

4. Upon receiving your full payment we will ship out your order within 48 hours.

48 HOURS. OMG.

i have yet to get any Bruce Lee`s,but always curious about their next product,they look AWESOME!

He's up.

vyt5oh.jpg

We recognize the high demand for our soon to be released Bruce Lee figure “Fist Of The Fury” Edition and for people who are interested in making pre orders please follow the instructions below:

1. Check and confirm the price for the figure on our website. (Price EXCLUDES shipping)

2. Email [email protected] with your Name, Address, Quantity and please also state if you have purchased from us in the past.

3. As soon as our figures are ready for shipment we will contact you immediately and inform you the shipping costs in addition to your purchase order so you can arrange payment for it.

4. Upon receiving your full payment we will ship out your order within 48 hours.

48 HOURS. OMG.

so it's shipping that soon and we still haven't seen pics yet? That's odd.

He's up.

vyt5oh.jpg

48 HOURS. OMG.

OMG!!! Yet another Bruce Lee figure!!!!

yawn1.jpg

Back