Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I bit the bullet and finally ordered this set. This will be my first Bruce Lee from them, but I found a seller on eBay that will have it for $300 shipped and figured I didn't want to pass on that price.

Now I just need to get a BL 2.5 to go with it :rock

Well, I bit the bullet and finally ordered this set. This will be my first Bruce Lee from them, but I found a seller on eBay that will have it for $300 shipped and figured I didn't want to pass on that price.

Now I just need to get a BL 2.5 to go with it :rock

300$ shipped???Thats a good price dude,congrats!

Fist of Fury seems to be THE one people want to have in their collection to represent Bruce Lee,just wait to late 2009 when a Battle Damaged and Scars Enter The Dragon will be made by enterbay,thats right...they told me they might make a third Game of Death(most likely BD) and a third Enter The Dragon when i asked them.

Maybe they were referring to the GOD Nokia exclusive thats allready out though...

Last edited:
Yeah, I have not doubt they will be releasing many more figures to come. This just seemed like a great set as you can essentially make 2 figures out of it. The seller also has the BL 2.5 which I got one added for an additional $38.99. So with insurance I was able to get the FoF set + and extra body for $341 shipped.

Not too shabby.

no doubt about it,great price indeed.The reason i havent gotten it yet is because i am trying to find the ETD Version B first,then maybe Fist of Fury...these figs are too damn expensive to get all at once.

Sweet. I'll probably buy a Bruce Lee figure later on. Enter the Dragon, and Fist of Fury happen to be among my favorite movies.

Yeah, I have not doubt they will be releasing many more figures to come. This just seemed like a great set as you can essentially make 2 figures out of it. The seller also has the BL 2.5 which I got one added for an additional $38.99. So with insurance I was able to get the FoF set + and extra body for $341 shipped.

Not too shabby.

Good deal! Post pics when you get them. I was thinking of doing the same thing with 2 bodies. One in the BL 2.5 fight stance and the other full upright standing position that the figure comes with.

Not too shabby.

That's a great deal! :rock You won't be disapointet. It's a great set.

Yep, that was my plan as well... having the 2 slightly different bodies will really add to the fun :rock

Enterbay gave me a 2.5 insted of a 3 and i'm glad they did. It looks much better.

BL3 to me doesn't look as nice as the older BL2.5 when bared..not to be anal or anything, sometimes i find that BL3's left nipple looked slightly positioned too high too :lol

Interesting... do all of them come with BL 3 bodies instead? Or was that just a fluke?

No. Maybe i should have explained it.

I ordered mine through Enterbay right before new years and they had a deal where if you bought an extra body, you would get free shipping on that body. So i ordered an extra BL-3 for the FOF set but they gave me a 2.5 instead. The one in the FOF set is a BL-3 and it's fully dressed in the white suit.

No. Maybe i should have explained it.

I ordered mine through Enterbay right before new years and they had a deal where if you bought an extra body, you would get free shipping on that body. So i ordered an extra BL-3 for the FOF set but they gave me a 2.5 instead. The one in the FOF set is a BL-3 and it's fully dressed in the white suit.

Ah I see... thanks for the clarification :duff

Im torn between FoF and Nokia GoD. I sold my original GoD awhile back. but i love the v.A sculpt much better than the original sculpt. i have the v.B and i always wanted the v.A .i figure the Nokia GoD will kill 2 birds with one stone especially since the v.A is so unreasonally priced nowadays. BBTS just canceled my preorder because they said they were not getting any v.A's in.did anyone else get this email?

I'm not sure I'm clear on what the va and vb are. Are those the original release of the Game of Death figure and the Nokia, or something else?

Does Enterbay have different releases of the same run of figures?

Enter the Dragon had a version A and a version B. The Nokia Game of Death figure uses the head sculpt from the Enter the Dragon figure.

The paint job on the Nokia Game of Death is not as good as the original ETD Version A head but it still is a great sculpt. And the Nokia Game of Death figure has the ETD Version B hair piece, it sits lower than the original hair piece and gives it the shaggy hair look from Game of Death. I just got the Nokia GOD and the ETD version A from Ebay. I also received the email from BBTS informing me the ETD version A had been canceled so I jumped on one on Ebay. The thing with the ETD figures is that the bodies where stained from the clothing, the stuff is permanent:censored. You can buy an extra body but the face skin tone will not match the body :confused:

Enter the Dragon had a version A and a version B. The Nokia Game of Death figure uses the head sculpt from the Enter the Dragon figure.

Ah, got ya... thanks for the clarification. I'm still new to the world of Enterbay Lee figures :lol

Back