Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the best place to get the FOF figure? I've been trying to shop around.

I bought mine off of eBay... seller was Etoyer for a BIN of $300. Drawback is they are based in the US and won't be getting the figures until the 17th, but I'm patient, especially when I save a few bucks.

books010.jpg

Just felt like sharing this....

I know it's a rather rampant occurrence, but it's downright rude & wrong for commercial sellers to use collectors' pictures in their sales pitches without crediting the owners, or worst, without the owners' knowledge or consent.

One of my FOF picture is currently being misused without my permission by ebay seller Studio Sunny in two of his/her auctions, so I would just like to state here that I have no affiliation whatsoever with this ebay seller.

Thanks for reading.

Just felt like sharing this....

I know it's a rather rampant occurrence, but it's downright rude & wrong for commercial sellers to use collectors' pictures in their sales pitches without crediting the owners, or worst, without the owners' knowledge or consent.

One of my FOF picture is currently being misused without my permission by ebay seller Studio Sunny in two of his/her auctions, so I would just like to state here that I have no affiliation whatsoever with this ebay seller.

Thanks for reading.

Ha Ha

Studio Sunny ALWAYS do that, they used one of my pics and it still had my web address on it!! frikkin muppets they are!!!

I have had so many sellers use my pics it's unreal, most are lifted from the reviews I do for Mike. I don't have too big a problem with it most of the time, but a courtesy 'please' is alway appreciated.

Ha Ha

Studio Sunny ALWAYS do that, they used one of my pics and it still had my web address on it!! frikkin muppets they are!!!

I agree its annoying to have your photos used without permission but I wouldn't call them muppets - Studio Sunny are definitely one of the best, if not the best Hong Kong sellers.

Thanks man. I have moved everything around again. I tend to do that about every 3 or 4 months. I love the Bruce Lee figures. Nearly as much as my T2 stuff.

Thanks man. I have moved everything around again. I tend to do that about every 3 or 4 months. I love the Bruce Lee figures. Nearly as much as my T2 stuff.

Guess that means you wont sell your ETD Version B?:lol

You see...im looking for this one and i ask everyone that has it if they are selling because it is a real pain to find these days.

Sorry man but he is one of my faves.The detail and paint job is the best I think, even better than FOF. Sure you'll find one soon buddy. Good luck on your search.

Sorry man but he is one of my faves.The detail and paint job is the best I think, even better than FOF. Sure you'll find one soon buddy. Good luck on your search.

It`s everyone`s favourite:lol

I would give you a fair offer if you ever decide to sell it:)

I've tried Ebay, but the shipping is a killer, since most of the ones available are from Honk Kong.

Try directly from enterbay,i believe they charge 60$ for overseas shipping.The box is very heavy so dont expect much lower than that.

Try directly from enterbay,i believe they charge 60$ for overseas shipping.The box is very heavy so dont expect much lower than that.

I think I'll try that. It looks like shipping will be $50 to the US.

I finally got myself a Fist Fury,ordered from ABC express last night:banana

Im hoping to find a ETD Version B soon and i might offer Fist of Fury as a part of a trade.

Back