Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got this today. Amazing. I just got WOTD last week and have GOD coming tomorrow. Enterbay rule - I am now officially a true believer.

I do think the packaging, as gorgeous as it is, is slightly excessive - but then, I'm not really bothered about the dioramas anyway. I would as soon see those sold separately.

I have always had a quick response from Enterbay. For the FoF figure, it was within 24 hours. If your not getting a response they may have closed over the Christmas/New Year period.

I have always had a quick response from Enterbay. For the FoF figure, it was within 24 hours. If your not getting a response they may have closed over the Christmas/New Year period.

That must be it then. I wrote last week and so far nothing. I'm just so excited about getting it that in my out-of-character impatients forgot that it's still the holidays :D Hopefully i will hear something soon.

Keep on it. Oh yeah, the time zone difference. They're probably asleep. Still, send a follow up email. Time is running short if you want to cash in on the free shipping deal, on the extra figures. It might only be $15, but it's still a saving. One of those times you have to be forward not to end up backward.

I hope your order went through alright, that will, at least, confirm that you made the dead line. I can't know where you're at, but I wish you luck in making it in time.

Last edited:
Keep on it. Oh yeah, the time zone difference. They're probably asleep. Still, send a follow up email. Time is running short if you want to cash in on the free shipping deal, on the extra figures. It might only be $15, but it's still a saving. One of those times you have to be forward not to end up backward.

I hope your order went through alright, that will, at least, confirm that you made the dead line. I can't know where you're at, but I wish you luck in making it in time.

Thank you, sir. I hope so too. If there's no response tomorrow, i'll send another one. But if they respond after new year, i hope they look at the date and still gives me the discount.

yeah it usally prettty decent within 24hrs because of time zone. Dont forget to request a signature edition if they have any left. I ordered mine mid dec and i got a sig edition by arine good luck.

yeah it usally prettty decent within 24hrs because of time zone. Dont forget to request a signature edition if they have any left. I ordered mine mid dec and i got a sig edition by arine good luck.

Really!??!! I gotta do that then. Thanks for the heads up :rock

Got a reply this morning from Kiki :banana

I will get the free shipping on the extra body so it will be $400 total. Have already written back to confirm order and ask if they have any Signature Edition's left :D

Good stuff IronFingaz. It would be a bonus if you did get the signature edition. At least you made the deadline. :duff

No news, but judging from Enterbays history, it shouldn't be too long now. I'm predicting within Q1.

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Got an invoice this morning and sent payment. Now i just have to wait for it to arrive.

Did everybody elses paypal invoice say this in the topic?

ENTERBAY - Bruce Lee Fist Of Fury-Arnie Kim Signature Copy Payment‏

That rocks!:banana Congrats!

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Got an invoice this morning and sent payment. Now i just have to wait for it to arrive.

Did everybody elses paypal invoice say this in the topic?

ENTERBAY - Bruce Lee Fist Of Fury-Arnie Kim Signature Copy Payment‏

Mine did and I got the signed one, so CONGRATULATIONS!:)

Oh man, thank you, thank you. But i won't get my hopes up too high in case it turns out to be the regular. Now i'm even more excited to get it! :lol

Do they give you a tracking number when it ships?

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

All quiet on the Enterbay front since i got the Paypal invoice last week (and paid for it right away). Are there any holidays or something going on?

Back