Enterbay Fist of Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one here who actually liked the white suit from the FOF set?

I can still get the ETD B version (or A ver) and trade it one for one with the FOF set (w/o having to add any cash) if anyones interested.

I bought a Fist of Fury on friday,i might be willing to trade but ill consider that once i get it.

Last edited:
I bought a Fist of Fury on friday,i might be willing to trade but ill consider that once i get it.

Hey bro, no worries. I got another member here whos interested in trading it for the ver A, but even if I did already trade it. I could always help anyone pick up either ver, as theres still a few here. Just let me know what you decide on later.

Hey bro, no worries. I got another member here whos interested in trading it for the ver A, but even if I did already trade it. I could always help anyone pick up either ver, as theres still a few here. Just let me know what you decide on later.

Sooooo tempting.....
Hope you okay pal :wave
x :peace

Shame you cant accept Paypal though,or else you would have the money by now:D

this guy is a ******! he sent me an email recently (because i bought a hot toys head from him previously) claiming he had made some enterbay bruce diaoramas and bases and included pictures of the prototypes. they were actually stolen pictures of breakersrevenge's diaoramas and bases, which he had designed and made. the pictures and idea had been lifted directly from his site. completely shameless.

Hey guys! here are some pictures of my enterbay Bruce Lee FOF.....enjoy!

Am I the only one here who actually liked the white suit from the FOF set?

I can still get the ETD B version (or A ver) and trade it one for one with the FOF set (w/o having to add any cash) if anyones interested.

I'd be very interested, but I'll have to let you know. So tempting...where are you based?

Last edited:
ah Man,next week will be one of the better weeks ive had in this hobby in a long time.Fist of Fury shipped on Monday,and i finally got Enter the Dragon Version B for 500$ that shipped today:D

My FoF set should be shipping the end of next week... which works well as I'll be out of town for a few days so "hopefully" it will arrive soon after I get back.

ah Man,next week will be one of the better weeks ive had in this hobby in a long time.Fist of Fury shipped on Monday,and i finally got Enter the Dragon Version B for 500$ that shipped today:D

Nice!

I'm finally deciding to jump on either the EtD Bruce or FoF Bruce but I'm not sure which is the better figure. I know the FoF is lower in price though. What are your thoughts, Rock?

I shouldn't have passed on the EtD when it was first released. I've got my WotD Bruce to keep me company, but he's getting lonely.

Thease are awesome! Just started seeing these, as I just acquired that Enterbay 2.5 body. AMAZING sculpt! Now to get some clothes for him!
But these rock. That white suited one is tops! :rock
Just got the DVD set of movies too. Watching them in order. NEVER saw Big Boss before, and am halfway through FoF. All I ever knew was ETD. WOW! Man, great stuff here!

Nice!

I'm finally deciding to jump on either the EtD Bruce or FoF Bruce but I'm not sure which is the better figure. I know the FoF is lower in price though. What are your thoughts, Rock?

I shouldn't have passed on the EtD when it was first released.

Im thinking the same thing that i shouldnt have passed on the ETD figs but thats the past,nothing i can do with it now.If you only want 1,get Fist of Fury.The ETD A is amazing but it doesnt represent a Battle Lee and does only have 1 pair of relaxed hands and 1 pair of closed fists.
I am planning on getting them all(May pass on Way of the Dragon) so i dont worry about which one i should get or not.

I Currently own Nokia GOD and ETD A and waiting for ETD B and Fist of Fury to arrive next week so i cant tell which one`s better yet.

Nice!

I shouldn't have passed on the EtD when it was first released. I've got my WotD Bruce to keep me company, but he's getting lonely.
It depends on what criteria you look for when determining what better is.

The EtD bruces have a very noticeable paint application, colourful you might say. Where as the FoF is so subtle it's like the resin is where the colour lies, and the nuances come from the shadows on the face. The bodies and clothing are on par.

The EtD figures are very expensive now. You'll have to be prepared to fork out the dollars, and or wait it out, till one happens to come past you that you might decide is about the best price you're going to get it for. While you wait it out the FoF will probably rise in price.

FoF is a great deal, price wise, and rather than kick yourself later, I reckon it would be a good idea to pick it up soon. The easy extra body purchase, to double your satisfaction, and the diorama make it my pick of the two. Your budget will determine which way you should go.

Thanks for the input, Rock, Creecher.

I guess I was speaking generally when I wondered which BL figure was "better". I think I'll go with the FoF, I don't have the room in my budget for either of the EtD figures.

I haven't read through the entire thread, but I did notice someone mentioned the FoF Lee has a run of 4000 limited? Is that right? How did the EtD figure compare in that regard?

Back