Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, bro, looks fantastic! What size is it? Could you post a picture next to another figure just to give an idea of size? :) TY

Can't wait for mine!!

size wise is slighty shorter than EB T800, try take more pic later ^_<

my pic dont do it justice. in hand is gorgeous Jamie. Body wise is roughly same as the terminator,with the cluncky movement. you dont want to mess with it too much set a pose and enjoy another grail piece from EB :)

Sounds wonderful to me :D That's exactly the same thing I did with my T-800, just posed him once and never touched him again and now I just enjoy it as a statue. I might futz him once and awhile but that's about it.

Congrats Andy! :hi5:

The gap looks like it can be a bit of an eyesore depending on the angle and how you pose him (but it is an action figure, regardless of size), so I'll sling the satchel over one shoulder and his quiver over the other. Problem solved.

yes the body is PVC haha!! my quick answer to Snoop lol :slap not rubber body guys :D like cap mention vinyl,, flooring tile like. so will be more durable . ^_< post few more pics Thanks Jamie nd Cap for the likes cheers guys. pics might help those on the fence about buying the fig
picture.php
picture.php

yes the body is PVC haha!! my quick answer to Snoop lol :slap not rubber body guys :D like cap mention vinyl,, flooring tile like. so will be more durable . ^_< post few more pics Thanks Jamie nd Cap for the likes cheers guys. pics might help those on the fence about buying the fig
picture.php
picture.php

cool pics and colletions pal:hi5:
Can I request for a pic, showing his shoulder? I'm curious how's the gap around the shoulder with his arms down :pray:

Last edited:
maybe is loose shoulder screw?. but when have chance will have it looked at by EB :D

Yeah take it back into the shop and say make these shoulders look like that one in the window! or better yet give me the one in the window. :lol :wink1:

I really can't wait to get mine now.

I like this pose but can he hold the arrow bag in his hand?
4102086_actionrambo.jpg

I really like this one as well.
rambo-ii-11.jpg

Yeah take it back into the shop and say make these shoulders look like that one in the window! or better yet give me the one in the window. :lol :wink1:

I really can't wait to get mine now.

I like this pose but can he hold the arrow bag in his hand?
4102086_actionrambo.jpg

I really like this one as well.
rambo-ii-11.jpg
yes i,ll do that haha! i say Jay from ssf told me to take ur display model :rotfl bet they,ll gave me a good thumping first :thwak oh you,ll get that pose holding the arrow pouch is soft no prob to hold in the hand

yes i,ll do that haha! i say Jay from ssf told me to take ur display model :rotfl bet they,ll gave me a good thumping first :thwak
:lol :exactly:

oh you,ll get that pose holding the arrow pouch is soft no prob to hold in the hand

Sweet! It's going to be fun trying all the poses out. I'll get one i like and then one of these guys will have something better and i'll have to change it again. :gah: :lol

no prob nightsurf, but did u have look at stanlore pics? mines similar but can futz to smaller gap like in my pics.but not totally close the gap like EB proto. https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93811&page=206
thanks!
to be honest, I think those gaps are terrible. I sure hope not all Rambo figures will come out like that

I wonder why that is? They say they only show production pieces, so what you see is what you get. So it's strange you guys can't close the gap up like the one in EB pictures and the one in the shop display.
:exactly:yes, let's hope for posting by another member soon

i have my Rambo , but am still looking forward to see it from fellow freaks displayed :D more pics needed. wont be long til fellow freaks have this in hand

Yes!!!! My local retailer has opened this for pre-order. The store's VIP price is much cheaper than the US$420 that Enterbay store has it listed for! :yes Can't wait!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back