Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's hilarious how Ankit talks about Bill's teasers and how they've "created a new resurgence of interest ." Bull____, he's just pissing people off now.

Yeah, I don't know who started with this whole secrecy thing in the world of toys but it annoys the hell out of me. They are just action figures for ____s sake... just show us the damn toys already. It's frustrating man.

Yeah, I don't know who started with this whole secrecy thing in the world of toys but it annoys the hell out of me. They are just action figures for ____s sake... just show us the damn toys already. It's frustrating man.

:goodpost: Show them to us already, don't you want to start receiving pre-order payments, EnterBay? :stick

Waiting for licensor approval is one thing but what they've done is just lame. Hot Toys too.

I don't know if it's licensor approval they're waiting for.. Maybe they're doing more touch-ups and last-minute modifications? :clap

Released.

They say the no longer accepting PO for their stuffs, they just release them in the market once they are ready, so when they say that their figures are limited, it really means limited, unlike hot toys :lol

After his lousy attempt at capturing Stallones likeness i'd say he's got a ways to go before he can claim himself the king.

:dunno Lousy attempt?

bill stated that the full reveal would be here for rambo in a week...that was over a week ago now. do you guys think maybe all the backlash on sly's eyes has got EB making the fix and hence no full reveal?

There is no backlash on the headsculpt, It's gotten nothing but praise on their FB page.

Released.

They say the no longer accepting PO for their stuffs, they just release them in the market once they are ready, so when they say that their figures are limited, it really means limited, unlike hot toys :lol

What's the name of the store? Is it a store that also lists items online?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dunno Lousy attempt?

There is no backlash on the headsculpt, It's gotten nothing but praise on their FB page.

It's lousy cuz they missed the most important feature, the eyes. If I wanted a Rambo-like figure that looked as close to a human being as possible i'd get me an EB Rambo III.

As for the "Facebook praise" That doesn't mean much. Facebook is about as childish as it can get so I wouldn't take any bit of that site as something literal. Not to mention EB fans are the worst fanboys. Yes even worse than HT's fanboys and that says ALOT! :lol

To each his own, of you're getting this I hope you enjoy this piece. :)

It's lousy cuz they missed the most important feature, the eyes. If I wanted a Rambo-like figure that looked as close to a human being as possible i'd get me an EB Rambo III.

As for the "Facebook praise" That doesn't mean much. Facebook is about as childish as it can get so I wouldn't take any bit of that site as something literal. Not to mention EB fans are the worst fanboys. Yes even worse than HT's fanboys and that says ALOT! :lol

To each his own, of you're getting this I hope you enjoy this piece. :)

The eyes look good to me, their a little undersized, but I think it adds to his menacing look. And if people (including EB's "fans") generally seem to like the Headsculpt, I dont get why that doesn't mean much:lol I just think we should wait to see actual pictures instead of one i-phone pic, before passing judgment.

I can envision some doubters being swayed by the final promo shots what with being able to see the whole package, posing etc. However I don't think the eyes are going to appear any more accurate to Stallone. The IPhone pics probably didn't lie.

The eyes look plainly terrible to me to the point that the face doesn't even have even a passing resemblance. I can imagine my impression might change after seeing the whole figure, with the body and everything else pointing to it being 'Rambo,' but at the moment I look at the head and I just see some random guy, not just a failed likeness but someone else entirely.

I really cannot understand how people can look at the head picture we've seen so far and say it looks like Rambo, that just baffles me. I think such people would be just as impressed if you showed them a mossy rock with googly eyes and a black rubber band on top, just crazy people I say.

The eyes look plainly terrible to me to the point that the face doesn't even have even a passing resemblance. I can imagine my impression might change after seeing the whole figure, with the body and everything else pointing to it being 'Rambo,' but at the moment I look at the head and I just see some random guy, not just a failed likeness but someone else entirely.

I really cannot understand how people can look at the head picture we've seen so far and say it looks like Rambo, that just baffles me. I think such people would be just as impressed if you showed them a mossy rock with googly eyes and a black rubber band on top, just crazy people I say.
Ok, maybe the likeness isnt 'that' great compared to the other EB sculpts out there, but I think you are going a little too overboard with how people can see Rambo and how it looks like a 'random' guy'

The way Grosby feels about the Rambo sculpt, I feel about the T-800 sculpt. Enterbay's Sly isn't spot-on (as we've established), but it looks much closer to the source material than Arnie did IMHO.

I will say that the new BD T-800 sculpt looks fantastic, though.

I reckon the mentality of Enterbay is that Rambo fans didn't get a figure for a long time and will likely buy whatever we release. Enterbay is taking advantage of our fandom :tap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back