Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just me, though. Whatever problems EB had sculpting the first Arnie, they've clearly fixed with the upcoming BD version.
TBH pal, the BD version looks to be the exact same sculpt but with the damage added.

The Enterbay T-800 is one of the best Arnie sculpts ever seen. Usually here i'd post "IMO" so I don't look like i'm stating my opinion as fact (hate it when people do that) but I know enough about Arnie in T2 to know that the sculpt was spot on. It's fact.

TBH pal, the BD version looks to be the exact same sculpt but with the damage added.

The Enterbay T-800 is one of the best Arnie sculpts ever seen. Usually here i'd post "IMO" so I don't look like i'm stating my opinion as fact (hate it when people do that) but I know enough about Arnie in T2 to know that the sculpt was spot on. It's fact.

Science :D

I agree the enterbay is spot on.so much so the first thing I did when I got mine was sell my hot toys t800 cause the sculpt on that was so inferior to it

Watched Rambo 3 for maybe the 10,000th time, Lol! Can't wait for this to be released! :lol
I remember my younger years, used to steal the Rambo 3 Betamax tape from my dad's shelf to watch it in my room (it was banned by my parents at that time, including Rambo 2). :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did anyone see Edinho's latest work?

Lifesize Bust:

I sent a message to Maga today about this new Rambo First Blood bust. He said it's going to be limited to 30 and cost $530 + shipping. Sold directly throw him, not HCG. Did anyone get the Rambo III bust he did last year?

This is an awesome piece, but Edinho always releases Rambo/Stallone stuff at a time where I don't have enough funds :slap I guess you have to be ready all the time.

Something always looks a little off with all of his Stallone pieces imo. Atleast it's not ridiculously priced though.

Something always looks a little off with all of his Stallone pieces imo. Atleast it's not ridiculously priced though.

Do you even own any of Maga's stallone statue's? They look much better in hand then in pics on this site. I have the two Rocky's, and the likeness is off on those, but the Clubber Lang 1/6, Rambo IV 1/4 is dead on and the Rambo IV 1/6 isn't perfect but it's very good. These statues all have there issues but the price is very cheap, I really don't have a problem with any of them, IMO.

I really don't see a likeness issue with this new Rambo First Blood bust. You really need to see a few more pics at different angles before you can judge it properly.

Do you even own any of Maga's stallone statue's? They look much better in hand then in pics on this site. I have the two Rocky's, and the likeness is off on those, but the Clubber Lang 1/6, Rambo IV 1/4 is dead on and the Rambo IV 1/6 isn't perfect but it's very good. These statues all have there issues but the price is very cheap, I really don't have a problem with any of them, IMO.

I really don't see a likeness issue with this new Rambo First Blood bust. You really need to see a few more pics at different angles before you can judge it properly.

Nope. Im not going to spend hundreds of dollars on a statue or a figure for that matter, unless the sculpt and paint are near perfect, and his statues fail in both categories imo. His sculpts would look a whole lot better if the paint apps were improved. Like you said i'll wait to see more pics of his new First Blood bust to make my final judgment, but going by that pic, it just looks a little off imo.

No, with a couple of the mods people have done, which I believe are just changes to the eyes, it looks absolutely like Stallone to me, which says to me the rest of the face is right enough. And yet, I look at those pictures from EB and I don't see Stallone at all (and flicking back through pages it looks like the majority see it the same way). And I feel certain that if you had that head on a shelf most people coming by wouldn't recognise it's Stallone either.

I don't think Rambo or Stallone ever looked like he was in a hair metal band or something but I look at that head and it honestly just looks to me like some generic guy, as I said, maybe someone I'd see in an 80s music video.

Hanoi+Rocks.jpg
There you go. :lol

I actually mentioned way back, that the head looked like Paul Stanley. :dunno :lol

I wonder if the photoshop mod pics on the eyes have convinced Bill to delay things, since it would be a fairly minor modification.

Its weird that they stuck to a schedule of releasing teaser pics and actually announced when exactly it woudl go up for preorder and then suddenly....it disappeared.

I wonder if the photoshop mod pics on the eyes have convinced Bill to delay things, since it would be a fairly minor modification.

Its weird that they stuck to a schedule of releasing teaser pics and actually announced when exactly it woudl go up for preorder and then suddenly....it disappeared.
:exactly::goodpost:
Exactly the same thoughts. Even with the fact that he previously mentioned that there will be no modifications.

Back