Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when you have some d-bag on ignore and everyone quotes their posts. Brilliant! *sarcasm*

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Well, you know how it is. Anything to put HT on a pedestal above everything (and everyone) else.

EB may have problems, I won't deny that, but they sure as hell haven't had as many recent fiascos as HT has. That and while HT has fixed their problems in the past, EB makes more of a habit out of it. Not that I dislike HT (I'm totally in love with their Predator 2 remake despite its inaccuracies), but I don't see the benefits of dogmatically worshipping a single company -- especially if you're looking for diversity.

The whole underdog thing seems to suit EB. HT doesn't have nearly as much incentive to actively better their releases.

I know it's foolish hope, but, gotta wonder if they decided to make changes to the portrait afterall, as I thought this was essentially about to be unleashed and now not even a peep about it for weeks.

I know it's foolish hope, but, gotta wonder if they decided to make changes to the portrait afterall, as I thought this was essentially about to be unleashed and now not even a peep about it for weeks.

Im hoping your right, It does seems weird that EB hasn't said or posted anything about it since pics of the Headsculpt went up. The headsculpt looks good, but making the eyes slightly bigger takes it to another level. And if Enterbays motto is "passion for perfection" than this is a perfect opportunity to prove that.

More "Stallone" eyes would be great, I'd also love more straight pointed eyes as far as the paint too, at least without seeing the pose options, maybe they are to the side for the bow, but without seeing a shot of the figure using the bow, it just seems like a waste. I don't get why EB seems to be going away from posable eyes, Rambo particularly could hide it with ease the way his hair is. Then you'd have lots of options, they did it at 1/6, why not 1/4. Terminator I get, as we've seen with HT DX, no good way to hide access to the eyes with that hair.

BULL____, HT goes to disgusting lengths to ignore their customers when they undeniably ____ up.

HT is no better, their muscle bodies stain too, even the T-800.

Is this true? I only put the black shirt on mine a month or two ago and opon reading this post, I removed it immediatly. No staining was found but again it was only on my t-800 for a month or so. I've not heard this happening to this figure, but I've heard about black clothes staining figures before and that is why I never put it on him until resently. So has anyones HT t-800 been stained by the black shirt:panic:

Something must be up; they said we'd see this thing revealed in May and tomorrow's the first of June.

Is this true? I only put the black shirt on mine a month or two ago and opon reading this post, I removed it immediatly. No staining was found but again it was only on my t-800 for a month or so. I've not heard this happening to this figure, but I've heard about black clothes staining figures before and that is why I never put it on him until resently. So has anyones HT t-800 been stained by the black shirt:panic:

Yes, I sold mine off and checking things out before putting it for sale, I found marks on the body under the shirt, almost like if someone brushed black wash over the skin, definitely tainted by the shirt, and I had taken photos with the shirt off before that so I know it didn't come that way.

It's not a huge deal as long as you always keep sa shirt on cuze it'll only stain parts you don't see, same with the EB T-800, so point is, you're not safe with either company.

Thats sucks, glad you posted that info cuz I removed it before the staining happened. I know to some of you its no big deal, but that would annoy me to no end. I realize that the clothes cover it but if you wanted to pose it like in the arrival seen it would be a problem(not that anyone would):lol

Just checked my mms136 aswell cuz he to has a black shirt and it has been on since released and thank goodness no staining. Just a question thought, not sure if this is the right thread to be posting these discussion but is the enterbay t-800's rubber chest painted or is it just plain rubber, cause if painted it may prevent the staining(that and using color fast clothes)

Well the stain discussion came up because Butters said they had it and used that to attack EB's quality vs. HT, which is why I pointed out HT's flaws.

I do believe some of the EB chest is painted, at least the neck is to match the head, the rest is lighter toned.

Thats sucks, glad you posted that info cuz I removed it before the staining happened. I know to some of you its no big deal, but that would annoy me to no end. I realize that the clothes cover it but if you wanted to pose it like in the arrival seen it would be a problem(not that anyone would):lol

That's why these companies should at least acknowledge that it can happen, warn customers along with all the other notes about these bodies in the manual and give collectors choice to figure out what they want to do with their figures.

The enterbay piece is great, and I have concidered buying it many times, but as big a fan of terminator that I am I still prefer 1:6 personally. I'm not going to get into the whole enterbay vs Hot toys thing here but to say I'm glad both companys exist.

I have no favor for any particular scale, my pursuit is figures that are as true to the character's appearance on screen as possible, which is why when this EB came out, I dumped my 1/6 for it, for me, the EB T-800 is Arnold shrunken down and standing on my desk, very little room for improvement in my eyes.

I had hopes for this Rambo to have the same affect on me, but the portrait we've been shown does not do that for me, I see too little Sly in it to feel the same as I do about the T-800.

I have no favor for any particular scale, my pursuit is figures that are as true to the character's appearance on screen as possible, which is why when this EB came out, I dumped my 1/6 for it, for me, the EB T-800 is Arnold shrunken down and standing on my desk, very little room for improvement in my eyes.

I had hopes for this Rambo to have the same affect on me, but the portrait we've been shown does not do that for me, I see too little Sly in it to feel the same as I do about the T-800.

I do prefer 1:6 over all other scales personaly, but thats not to say I would not collect other scales. I think the 1:4 HT endo and t-1 will be in my collection and maybe the enterbay t-800 battle damaged aswell. I think the reason I never embraced 1:4 before was that they were all statues for the most part, but with these 1:4 figures that may change.

I collect statues, busts, Walmart action figures, high end 1/6 and 1/4, whatever, I like it I buy it. I've got a 10" Hulk action figure from Avengers right now that I'm enjoying more than a lot of 1/6 figures from Hot Toys that I own or have owned.

I think last time I heard, Rambo was delayed to June in order to allow room for the MIB figures to be released in May, and then Joker and Bats in July and August.

June makes sense to me for release.

I collect statues, busts, Walmart action figures, high end 1/6 and 1/4, whatever, I like it I buy it. I've got a 10" Hulk action figure from Avengers right now that I'm enjoying more than a lot of 1/6 figures from Hot Toys that I own or have owned.

:hi5: me to, I have been collecting since the 90s. I have gijoe, ultimate soldier, neca, hot toys, sideshow, captain action and so on. I have figures in 1:18, 7 inch, 1:6, and even the fake 1:4 scale neca predator:lol But for the most part I collect 1:6, I try to stick to that scale for the most part but stray from time to time.

As far as enterbay goes I have one of there basic 1:6 matt damon bodys. I am glad they are starting to pick up licenses I like now cause the crap licenses they used to have sucked like dragonballs and ip man, bruce lee stuff was cool but way over priced even back then. I've always had them on the radar but never really seen anything worth getting, but with the terminator licence and rambo I've been watching more intently.

Back