Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If ever this figure lacks accessories, are there 1/4-scale customizers out there already to have things done? :dunno

RPG is a nice addition, but the essentials should all be there:
- Knife
- Bow
- Quiver
- Arrows with normal-pointed & grenade arrowheads
- Small knives sheathed in his boots

Some add-ons I'd like but won't mind if not included:
- Blue light :lol
- AK47 with M203 Grenade Launcher attachment (used in final battle)
- AK47 (he always picks up this type of weapon during his encounters)
- RPG (used it only once during night escape, really don't mind not having it, but it's great that it's already included)
- Jade necklace (probably very easy to have customized)
- C4 charges (planted during night infiltration)
- Interchangeable alternate Red Bandana
- pair of Bow sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it will come with the AK w/ grenade launcher as well,i don't see a reason why they should include a RPG over an AK,and we are getting the RPG which we saw first at an event(can't remember which one) when they first revealed the Rambo license.
Accessories in 1/4 is not something we will able to find so i really hope EB go all in with a bunch.

Have anyone noticed this?Under his right arm.

If it's Rubber at least the shoulders and the upper body are 2 seperate parts.It certainly looks like.

enterbay_rambo3_head_twoteasers_comparison.jpg

Hair not detailed enough- too toyish for my tastes- the face looks great to me, though!

The less-glossy appearance could be due to the lighting in the new photo. That and the angles in which they took the pictures are different. Either way, we still win so I'm not complaining. The eyes do look better, though I'm not sure what they did (or if they did anything).

As for that little cut underneath the right shoulder... great news. HT is doing the same thing with their figures and it's a near-perfect balance of rubber and hard plastic. I do hope that if the torso is rubber (and it certainly looks to be), it won't get stained by the undershirt. Unlike the T-800 where that issue was forgiveable, this guy actually appeared topless for quite a few key scenes in the movie.

I'm so excited about this release. Been watching all the movies in anticipation of this figure. My only complaint is it isn't 1/6.

Did EB ever announce a 1/6 version as well? Or didn't HT mention Rambo DX in that recent interview?

Also this will be my first EB purchase, where's the best to purchase at?

At what point are we going to see the body?!
That new shot is still obviously designed to hide all joints.

I'm so excited about this release. Been watching all the movies in anticipation of this figure. My only complaint is it isn't 1/6.

Did EB ever announce a 1/6 version as well? Or didn't HT mention Rambo DX in that recent interview?

Also this will be my first EB purchase, where's the best to purchase at?

This will be my first EB purchase aswell. Ordering from Enterbay directly is probably your best bet.

Has anybody ordered from Enterbay directly? If so, how are their shipping fees?

I remember when the 1/4 T2 T800 came out, local (Philippine) retailers had him on "pre-order" (it was more like first-come first-served, as there are already coming stocks, no opportunity to order more).
Is it safe to assume that 1/4 Rambo 3 will be available with local retailers anyway? :)

Has anybody ordered from Enterbay directly? If so, how are their shipping fees?

I remember when the 1/4 T2 T800 came out, local (Philippine) retailers had him on "pre-order" (it was more like first-come first-served, as there are already coming stocks, no opportunity to order more).
Is it safe to assume that 1/4 Rambo 3 will be available with local retailers anyway? :)

Enterbay do 'free' shipping in that its loaded into their standard price of the figure. Its worth ordering from them directly. They also have very good customer service.

Enterbay do 'free' shipping in that its loaded into their standard price of the figure. Its worth ordering from them directly. They also have very good customer service.

Enterbay definitely doesn't do free shipping.

Thanks for the info, man..

My only concern although Enterbay ships for 'Free', is that the Philippines Customs may overcharge for duties/taxes as they always do. :slap Bloody opportunists. :thwak

Hair not detailed enough- too toyish for my tastes

I get that it looks toyish, but really, how else can you sculpt hair like this and not have it look toysih? And you could never use faux hair and get the right style, his hair went all over the place.

RAMBO_I_I_I.JPG

@ Maulfan: Did you order through Enterbay directly when you purchased your 1/4 T-800? If so, how is their Customer service?

Back