Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazing, I think this will go well with the t1 pf :) two bad ass characters!

I really hope EB have made the right choice for a body.I don't mind visible joints as that's something i prefer over a Rubber solution.If it's Rubber,i will wait until people get this in hand just in case of Rubber issues we are all familiar with.

It's not like we have a different body we can swap with like with 1/6 figures.

No way this is all rubber like the old HT muscle bodies, HT abandoned them for a reason and I don't see EB or HT ever going back to that.

Don't know about EB.It wasn't that long ago they made a full rubber body for their latest Bruce Lee figure,which is their only figure with Rubber ever made.
Reason for it was that they wanted to capture Bruce Lee's impressive physique and therefore didn't want any joints to ruin that.My concern would be that they might think the same about Rambo.

This is the prototype,the figure ended up having visible shoulder joints,but the end result was pretty good so they might go for it again with Rambo as the only upper body clothing he will have is the tank.

Even EB learned. I really think you can look to the HT muscle body for design.

As far as covering Rambo, for the price of this figure and the simplicity of the piece, it would be nice for him to have his long sleeve too.

R31.jpg

Yeah hopefully they'll give him more guns and accessories than what have been shown. Not likely to happen, but I thought it would be cool if they included a red bandana (from the stick fight scene) Maybe his hair could be removeable so you can switch between red and black bandanas.

great idea i was thinking this last night, it would be great if this included the red headban, 2 sticks and the wraps he has on his hands in that scene...classic opener! one can only hope!

That is my only concern with this figure, the body. Im really hoping EB didnt go with the full rubber body. Sure it'll probably look better, but I dont want this figure deteriorating and peeling a few months from now.

great idea i was thinking this last night, it would be great if this included the red headban, 2 sticks and the wraps he has on his hands in that scene...classic opener! one can only hope!

:hi5:I hope they do. Those seem like simple enough accessories to include anyway.

As cool as those accessories would be, I'm just hoping he comes with sufficient representation of gear he used against the Russians, since right now it looks like knife, bow and RPG. If this were a statue, bow would be fine as that's the iconic weapon, but this is a figure, with options, so more weapons to maximize the potential of htis guy would be great.

522998_450177478328419_100000085131298_1763316_1678256999_n.jpg
rambo.jpg

Still the Same now? Or have the eyes been very slightly modified?

Eyes look different to me, the lower part looks to curve down more and better capture the shape of Stallone's eyes.

Yes it seems there's more white to the bottom of his eyes which is a HUGE improvement.

at first i thought this sculpt was so-so, but now i think it's a winner!

If ever this figure lacks accessories, are there 1/4-scale customizers out there already to have things done? :dunno

RPG is a nice addition, but the essentials should all be there:
- Knife
- Bow
- Quiver
- Arrows with normal-pointed & grenade arrowheads
- Small knives sheathed in his boots

Some add-ons I'd like but won't mind if not included:
- Blue light :lol
- AK47 with M203 Grenade Launcher attachment (used in final battle)
- AK47 (he always picks up this type of weapon during his encounters)
- RPG (used it only once during night escape, really don't mind not having it, but it's great that it's already included)
- Jade necklace (probably very easy to have customized)
- C4 charges (planted during night infiltration)
- Interchangeable alternate Red Bandana
- pair of Bow sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If ever this figure lacks accessories, are there 1/4-scale customizers out there already to have things done? :dunno

RPG is a nice addition, but the essentials should all be there:
- Knife
- Bow
- Quiver
- Arrows with normal-pointed & grenade arrowheads
- Small knives sheathed in his boots

Some add-ons I'd like but won't mind if not included:
- Blue light :lol
- AK47 with M203 Grenade Launcher attachment (used in final battle)
- AK47 (he always picks up this type of weapon during his encounters)
- RPG (used it only once during night escape, really don't mind not having it, but it's great that it's already included)
- Jade necklace (probably very easy to have customized)
- C4 charges (planted during night infiltration)
- Interchangeable alternate Red Bandana
- pair of Bow sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great stuff lonewolf im sure the Jade necklace will be included, its such an iconic piece that rambo wore

That is my only concern with this figure, the body. Im really hoping EB didnt go with the full rubber body. Sure it'll probably look better, but I dont want this figure deteriorating and peeling a few months from now.

That's my fear too but I'm hoping that EB knows that collectors are terrified of this so they didn't take that approach. EB seems to have their ear to the ground of what collectors want and don't want so I'm going to be pretty optimistic here :D

Back