Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Bill, international orders (that's us) will ship out this coming Monday. Get psyched!

EDIT: Apparently, the free gift arrows are 1/4 scale. Not quite sure what the point of including those was, but it's nice either way. Maybe stick those in the quiver since the others will be hooked up on the bow.

Looking at the photo, it's just 1 of each arrow type, so they may snap together like in the movie, an early teaser showed an arrow like this. Maybe the arrows that come with all the Rambos are one piece so only direct orders get the special ones with this feature.

Looking at the photo, it's just 1 of each arrow type, so they may snap together like in the movie, an early teaser showed an arrow like this. Maybe the arrows that come with all the Rambos are one piece so only direct orders get the special ones with this feature.

You could be right. I was looking at this picture to see if i could see the joint from them snapping together but i can't see it.

197683_453863504626483_884893856_n.jpg

I forgot EB does exclusives so now I'm more glad I ordered direct.

I ordered my MIB direct but Rambo from the UK in case i get import fees. As nice as it would have been to get the extra arrows i'd rather save £60 in fees.

It just occurred to me that this is the first Rambo figure to come out in years, nothing but statues since HT Rambo 3, I am so excited about this.

It just occurred to me that this is the first Rambo figure to come out in years, nothing but statues since HT Rambo 3, I am so excited about this.

Yep i'm really excited as well. :hi5:

You might want to stop reading this thread soon because i'm sure the hate will be coming and it might ruin your excitement. :lol :wink1:

I guess we could use them for a pose in which he preps the arrows, then. I'll keep them in the quiver, though. If there's a way to get them to stick out the top, that would be even better.

I hope someone posts some in hand shots today. I'll keep checking Facebook until i leave work. :D

Yep i'm really excited as well. :hi5:

You might want to stop reading this thread soon because i'm sure the hate will be coming and it might ruin your excitement. :lol :wink1:

You don't know me and Rambo :lol. NOTHING will bring my excitement down at this point, other than getting a broken figure or shipment issues.

You don't know me and Rambo :lol. NOTHING will bring my excitement down at this point, other than getting a broken figure or shipment issues.

:lol That's alright then. You got any idea what pose you'll use for Rambo?

Yeah same here. I think i like it better with the top on but i'll have a look when it gets here and decide then.

Yeah, you can't decide from photos, especially where EB did so few shirtless shots, with the righ pose it could look best without the tank.

Enterbay Bill
HD Rambo was sold out today at EB hong kong store, will restock early next week, thank you all HD fans

Sweet so where are all the pics? :tap :lol

Back