Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I sent you a private message
it is urgent
I await your response

on your request, i have to say that Enterbay Mj 1/4 is great, better quality than my last Enterbay figure (t1000), and tight joints that allow good posing.

The pictures :
P1040029.jpgP1040025.jpgP1040031.jpgP1040023.jpgP1040024.jpgP1040030.jpgP1040032.jpg

I'll have to pass on the 1/4 MJ scale...I think I'm good with the 1/6 scale figs of the GOAT...

Congrats on the pickups, boys! :duff How'd you manage to score your pairs of Infrareds, especially in Europe? I bought mine off of eBay for way too much. :lol

Managed to get mine from Size?

They launched at 00:01 yesterday morning, I paid £9.99 for same day delivery but they arrived today instead. (Got my delivery charge refunded though so well chuffed)

Waiting on a pair of 8.5's as I don't know if I'm better off going down half a size

Managed to get mine from Size?

They launched at 00:01 yesterday morning, I paid £9.99 for same day delivery but they arrived today instead. (Got my delivery charge refunded though so well chuffed)

Waiting on a pair of 8.5's as I don't know if I'm better off going down half a size

Cool. I tried ordering from both Eastbay and Foot Locker at 8 a.m., but they were all sold out of Size 12 in seconds. Is this your first pair of Retro Js? You wearing them?

Cool. I tried ordering from both Eastbay and Foot Locker at 8 a.m., but they were all sold out of Size 12 in seconds. Is this your first pair of Retro Js? You wearing them?

It is, always wanted a pair when I was a kid (but lacked the cash).

Definitely wearing them although I still haven't got round to wearing my Air Max 90 retro infrareds yet

It is, always wanted a pair when I was a kid (but lacked the cash).

Definitely wearing them although I still haven't got round to wearing my Air Max 90 retro infrareds yet

Congrats, they're my first pair too. I didn't want to pay that much for sneakers, but I've wanted the Infrareds since the seventh grade, 23 years ago. :lol Only one kid in the entire school had them and TBH, he was a D. ;)

I won't be wearing them, but I also don't want them falling apart. Do you know anything about sneaker care/maintenance, specifically how to keep the soles nice and icy?

I'm sure there are tons of sites out there dedicated to that, but I figured I'd first ask a fellow Freak.

Same here: was always into basketball shoes, but couldn't afford J's back in the day. So glad with all the retro's :)
Got mine from a nearby footlocker, sold out fast as well.

Soles will yellow regardless :)
Have a pair of DS Concords from December 2011 and they start to yellow as well.
Last year in the US I bought some Sea Glow to brighten up the soles of the pair I'm wearing and that seemed to work a bit.

Congrats, they're my first pair too. I didn't want to pay that much for sneakers, but I've wanted the Infrareds since the seventh grade, 23 years ago. :lol Only one kid in the entire school had them and TBH, he was a D. ;)

I won't be wearing them, but I also don't want them falling apart. Do you know anything about sneaker care/maintenance, specifically how to keep the soles nice and icy?

I'm sure there are tons of sites out there dedicated to that, but I figured I'd first ask a fellow Freak.

There are some good directional YouTube videos - check out sneakerheadinthebay on there

Same here: was always into basketball shoes, but couldn't afford J's back in the day. So glad with all the retro's :)
Got mine from a nearby footlocker, sold out fast as well.

Soles will yellow regardless :)
Have a pair of DS Concords from December 2011 and they start to yellow as well.
Last year in the US I bought some Sea Glow to brighten up the soles of the pair I'm wearing and that seemed to work a bit.

So it's inevitable they'll yellow? Is it too much moisture, not enough moisture, sunlight, etc? :gah:

There are some good directional YouTube videos - check out sneakerheadinthebay on there

Thanks, mate. :duff

Hi , my name is Patrice from France , turned 32 years old this year , this is my first figurine , i'm tempted to buy others versions but i'm not a genuine figurine collector so i'll stick to my goal to have Jordan , Pippen & Rodman all together here is my little display as of now .831509P1030530.jpg293544P1030531.jpg

Size 13.5 ( 48 euro ) VS size 0.5 :)
16420_10205105560220931_2991123743511842259_n.jpg

Back