Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the kid's in your avatar doesn't? Seriously a poor choice for a bromance.

Who the **** cares what his face looks like?

What the **** is your problem? I don't think that looks like MJ in that Sports Illustrated cover.:dunno

"A poor choice for a bromance"

Little light in the loafers are we? I guess it's safe to say you're experienced on who the right guy is for a "bromance." :rotfl

His face on that cover looks extremely strange.....

He was like biting down on his lower lip curled back into his mouth for some reason. Being owner of numerous pieces depicting that dunk, I'm glad it's that and not the tongue out look, he looks more intense, of course, jumping from that far back and trying to nail the dunk will put you in a more focused state of mind than your average drive to the hoop.

He was like biting down on his lower lip curled back into his mouth for some reason. Being owner of numerous pieces depicting that dunk, I'm glad it's that and not the tongue out look, he looks more intense, of course, jumping from that far back and trying to nail the dunk will put you in a more focused state of mind than your average drive to the hoop.

It's just the small pic that made it look weird imo, I found a bigger pic and it looks much better. The tongue out look wouldve been cool too.

That swelling wrist ruins the figure for me. Also MJ rented out a museum here in Houston for his 50th birthday bash.

That swelling wrist ruins the figure for me. Also MJ rented out a museum here in Houston for his 50th birthday bash.

Totally agree! There's just something wrong with the left forearm in general:gah: Hopefully this gets fixed with future releases. Just can't pull the trigger just yet:monkey2:monkey2

May be if we see more DYNAMIC poses with this figure:impatient:

So where are people from the US gonna order the reg release of MJ? Never bought anything of theirs before. Any good online retailers here in the US?

So where are people from the US gonna order the reg release of MJ? Never bought anything of theirs before. Any good online retailers here in the US?

BBTS is my number one choice, then Alter Ego and lastly CSC. Unless my LCS surprises me with this like they did with the EB Joker and Batman

Totally agree! There's just something wrong with the left forearm in general:gah: Hopefully this gets fixed with future releases. Just can't pull the trigger just yet:monkey2:monkey2

May be if we see more DYNAMIC poses with this figure:impatient:

It's not just the left forearm. Both forearms are like tree trunks...

It isn't enough to completely throw me but it does look terrible.

when is the regular figure due out here? and I assume it will be a #23 figure in white?

I do hope it comes out in North America, because my connection in Hong Kong said the #23 figure will once again be released only in Hong Kong... although I'm not gonna believe that until I actually see the announcement from Enterbay...so I'm still hopeful that it'll be released in North America :wink1:

Try contacting the eBay sellers directly and negotiate and offer a reasonable price to them...if you have a good feedback and you're PayPal ready, you can also leverage that...I'm sure some would be willing to negotiate for a decent price...don't low ball them because then they'll just ignore you...I would normally offer around $20-$50 less than the total asking which includes the shipping... :wink1:

has anybody seen the ones on ebay?
whats with the prices?
a bit over the top no? :mad:

I do hope it comes out in North America, because my connection in Hong Kong said the #23 figure will once again be released only in Hong Kong... although I'm not gonna believe that until I actually see the announcement from Enterbay...so I'm still hopeful that it'll be released in North America :wink1:

That would suck. Maybe Enterbay doesn't have a license to release MJ in the U.S. I know that his image/likeness license is separate property from a general NBA license.

Back