Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok let's try to finish this unknown quest...
Blitzway has give to us a wonderful Tony montana
Enterbay is trying to sell us this...
(Margherita Hack)
2ur4krq.jpg

or this...

6icsi0.png

:rotfl:rotfl just for kidding...

uh! oh! I forgot this...
23tmmgx.jpg

at the end I think the real problem is not the position of the eyes low or high for a good tony montana likeness,the real problem is Tony Montana has not that rounded face...
I think the BW version has the best Pacino's likeness I have seen so far...

Last edited:
The love for this sculpt is highlighted by the fact that its not a mundane looking expression but rather an aggressive one.

What I don't get is the hate for it

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

You make a good point. Lots of figures as of late seem to have very little facial expression. The reason why there is hate for it is because it simply does not look like Scarface. I dont see any Pacino in that sculpt and I've seen the movie many times.

The reason why there is hate for it is because it simply does not look like Scarface. I dont see any Pacino in that sculpt and I've seen the movie many times.

This always happens... a sculpt comes out and the two camps argue it out as to whether it is accurate or not. It doesn't matter how many times anyone has seen the movie, or whether anyone knows what a coked-up dude really looks like - what matters is what your brain is seeing. If you see Tony Montana in one of these sculpts, chances are you won't see him so much in the other. What I'm more interested in knowing is how far the figures are compatible with each other re: scale and switch out parts. It'd be a bummer for a lot of folks if the BW hs couldn't pop onto the EB body and not look like a pin-head.

What I'm more interested in knowing is how far the figures are compatible with each other re: scale and switch out parts. It'd be a bummer for a lot of folks if the BW hs couldn't pop onto the EB body and not look like a pin-head.

:exactly: I want to mix and match the figures

You make a good point. Lots of figures as of late seem to have very little facial expression. The reason why there is hate for it is because it simply does not look like Scarface. I dont see any Pacino in that sculpt and I've seen the movie many times.

I've seen it many times as well. This is just a matter of opinion and perception.

Enterbay even provided the reference photo from the movie. You can't get any more accurate than that. People are just on the hate wagon. hahaha

The only real issue I have is the price of the figure. Blitzway's is about $50 cheaper and comes with a great big chair. This, some sunglasses, his little friend, and a briefcase. :dunno

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the price either. $220 shipped right? I wished this was lower on around the $150 to $170 end like some of the Hot Toys stuff.

This always happens... a sculpt comes out and the two camps argue it out as to whether it is accurate or not. It doesn't matter how many times anyone has seen the movie, or whether anyone knows what a coked-up dude really looks like - what matters is what your brain is seeing. If you see Tony Montana in one of these sculpts, chances are you won't see him so much in the other. What I'm more interested in knowing is how far the figures are compatible with each other re: scale and switch out parts. It'd be a bummer for a lot of folks if the BW hs couldn't pop onto the EB body and not look like a pin-head.

:exactly: I want to mix and match the figures

Dont know if these have been posted but for me its class, more iconic for me, than the blitzway figure (which i have), really looking foward to the respect version

Those inhand production pics of the headsculpt looks great, and he pretty much reeks of the Tony Montana attitude...

Curious decision to include the sunglasses with this version. I'd guess on few people posing the figure with them on, and for the trouble Tony gets two holes in his head. People send back figures for paint rubs, but to my eyes these are every bit as unsightly. S'pose a bit of putty would do the trick, but still...

I have to admit, he's lookin' good in those "Toysdaily" pics! :clap

Ok, if I find out that Blitzway won't be making this kind of version of Scarface..I'll probably pick this up cause chances are; aside from BW, EB will be the only other company who'll make this. :monkey1

Yeah those Toysdaily pics are great. The headsculpt aint that bad I guess. Although with a price tag of $230 im not completely sold. Is anyone gonna head to eBay to get him early? I'd like to hear a forum member's opinion.

nice in hands pics but I am not sold yet,I will wait for some buyers to know qc issues and for a cheap price...is too expensive for what it offers,the sunglasses are really chep made,shoes too,and I don't want to speak about yeyo...(plastic made :monkey4)

Back