Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry guys, can't do. Spent another hour playing with the pose & getting it just right. Would hate to move it again. Can tell you that the neck & chest area is made of a soft rubber & the body overall feels alittle loose. Pretty much like the leon body. It won't stand on it's own with the legs spread apart (like I had it in my photo) as the ankles are too loose. Not a major problem as I display my figures with stands. Like I said before really like this figure, a favorite. You won't be disappointed (unless you have some QC issues).

Ok Cosmostarx I will finish this EB despute from now, I want to see the finished product in hands before speaking again...:wink1: (grrrr ankle loose.. I hate to display my EB figure with stands):monkey1 ok ok later...:lol

I hate the Hot Toys stands. I like the EB ones better, they allow more leniency on the metal ones. But I don't like the plastic one that came with the GOD set. The Hot Toys stands kinda made small dents on my Batman rubber suit when I still had the loose ankle problem.

yeah, this comes with the stand with the plastic base. I think they might have canned the metal base ones, shame. Bit hard to fit this to tony as it wraps around his waist so your options are under his coat which lift his coat at the back & looks crap or outside his coat around his waist which also looks crap. Basically I got him leaning on it so you can't see it. If the stand could be lower more it could possible wrap around his thigh, but that's another problem with these stands is they dont go that low.

I'm curious as to how the new RM-5 body looks. Would you mind showing us the goods? :D Better joints? Flexibility? Durability?

That's COOL Anton!I wouldn't want you to go through the trouble of undressing the figure just to have to go and through the whole process of futzing and posing.^_^You know i;m very lucky cause my Leon figure never had the leg joint problems like everyone else.As a matter of fact,his joints are a little to tight but that's the way i like it(pun intended)!~_^

Loose ankles is a let down. My Ip Man had to be swapped to a TT because of floppy body syndrome, and Bean can't stand on his own. If your display preference is sans stand then this effectively makes a figure $50 more expensive. My BL3.5 body is very sturdy, I wonder why they don't just stick to a solid design when they have one...

Loose ankle joints can be fixed with a nice carefully applied supergle method to increase the friction, as it is with any loose joint. I do that routinely to all my problematic figures and they are great...

...or EB could engineer a body that had suitably tight ankle joints. They've done it before after all.

Whats tight tonights, gonna be loose a couple of months later... :monkey3

262ayag.jpg
:lol:lol:lol

Waiting for Eb change the engineer for a sturdy ankle joints ,the best way from now is the superglue trick, I use it for all my loose fgure...:yess:

Im' afraid for my HT ankle joints too. Especially the ones with boots like Spiderman, Superman and Alice. -_-

Back