Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know what, I hope Blitzway has other licenses in hand. They do show great potential with the Scarface set they released.

I wonder if since Blitzway and Enterbay got the Scarface license, Will Hot Toys try to get it now? Maybe HT will do the columbian drug deal clothes?

2 headsculpts - One bloody from shower scene
One normal head
Bruce Lee size body
Red Hawaiian shirt
Tan khaki slacks
Black shoes
Handgun
Briefcase with chainsaw & yayo

2nd outfit
Blue suit from the scene when Tony first meets Frank Lopez

Those PICS. prove that the sculpt isn't as bad as peeps labled it!The QC issue is one thing that does kinda bother me but i can say that ENTERBAY is very good in resolving any issues that one may have with their product unlike Hot Toys that take forever just to tell you to go F yourself!I doubt Hot Toys will pick up this license Mr.Ecko_Outside of the Godfather,all their licenses have pretty much been action or blockbuster hits.Unlike Enterbay who aquire licenses like Mr.Bean or 24.Enterbay seems like they are willing to take more of a chance then Hot Toys when it comes to that sort of thing.i hope that maybe the new player Blitzway might take notice and maybe try to take on more of these type of licenses cause i wouldn't mind seeing Taxi Driver or Fight Club done proper.I think so anyway!^_^

You've been on quite the EB strike lately. Can't blame you but this really isn't the thread to vent. EB's QC is alright, not perfect. NOBODY is. Even Hot Toys has QC problems. One of the local shops I frequent tells me Hot Toys and Enterbay do share some manufacturing factories together in China or something. I'm not sure if it's still true and what not, assembly might be elsewhere.

Everything else on their line was pretty good. You can't crucify them forever because of this one bad figure.

jet li has bad issues(rub on eye brows)ip man has bad issues(loose body) t-800 terminator has bad issues (leg longer than other),leon has bad issues(hat,neck,harness), god behind (no comment)for the price we pay, this items could be almost perfect...,I really hope this one will be perfect.. but I doubt it however..sorry cosmostarx but my esperience with Eb is not been the best,hot toys has satisfied me better with their products and problems solving,I know Hot toys is a bigger company but...no good cosmo, no good..QC is everything...

Hot Toys batman have rubber issues
Hot Toys Superman has messed up S crest and belt
Hot Toys Iron man all have color fading issues and paint problems

Come on. You dont' see other people parading those threads 24/7 about them.

We get it, you got a dud too. So did I. Stop beating a dead horse. This is a different item. Go vent in the GOD thread then.

If EB's return policy was amended so that they wore the shipping costs, that'd go a long way to restoring some goodwill with collectors. When a customer pays often substantial shipping costs to have a satisfactory product shipped to them, they shouldn't have to then fork out another shipping bill to send poor products back to the distributor. They seemed to waive a few return shipping bills on the GoD set for some customers, but I think this was an arbitrary waiver that was extended to some customers but not others.

Lejuan you picking this up? 234 at BBTS.

The last round of pics looked like a pretty good representation of the figure and, even though it looks way better than in earlier ones, I'm still not digging the sculpt. Unless the in-hand reviews and pics are phenomenal then I'm up for some parted out accessories, possibly the suit, but not the set. Plus I'm especially broke at the moment :lol

The last round of pics looked like a pretty good representation of the figure and, even though it looks way better than in earlier ones, I'm still not digging the sculpt. Unless the in-hand reviews and pics are phenomenal then I'm up for some parted out accessories, possibly the suit, but not the set. Plus I'm especially broke at the moment :lol

I'm leaning the same way...especially in the broke dept. :lol

Say hello to my little friend! Awesome figure, definitely looks better inhand. Love it. A nice companion piece to the Blitzway version. Not the best body but workable, great paint work on HS but clothing needs to be futzed with alot out of the box. I like the Blitzway version but I really like this version alittle better. Bring on the Respect version!

Maybe HT will do the columbian drug deal clothes?

Hmm I doubt plus if HT's planning to make a Scarface in the future, I'm sure they'll suit him up w/ his main outfits (black/white suit).:monkey1 Gosh, I hope they won't pick this up or else I'll be tempted to sell my BW version. :thud:

Congrats there Anton.:wink1: Everything looks good except his expression there; somewhat lacking in aggression.:monkey1 Darn that licensor for toning down his expression! :slap

Say hello to my little friend! Awesome figure, definitely looks better inhand. Love it. A nice companion piece to the Blitzway version. Not the best body but workable, great paint work on HS but clothing needs to be futzed with alot out of the box. I like the Blitzway version but I really like this version alittle better. Bring on the Respect version!

Looks perfect! Cant wait to get it!:impatient:

It has definetly grown on me to the point where its 2nd on my list. Im sold by the posing possibility. The proto pic poses where BADASS!

Excellent figure Anton! After a LONG time Im seeing a company release a figure with a badass expression...

Hey can you show the body? I'm interested since it's supposedly the new RM-5 body.

Yeah,i'm behind you on that COSMOSTARX!I'd definitely would like to take a peep at the new Enterbay Rm-5 body.AWESOME PICS. Evil Anton!Hey my bro at Gotham Customs has this figure for $215.00 with free shipping in case anyone is looking for a bargain.Cheapest price around!ShadowFlea,i think the problem that you have with Enterbay is more on a personal level than an actual critical one.I don't blame you to hold such a grudge on them especially since it was more than one figure.You make a valid point but from what i've read as of late Hot Toys has been very,VERY lacking in the customer service dept..Either way,i'm getting this figure cause one,i sold my Blitzway figure so i need another Montana fix and second,i've been wanting a Scarface figure like this for awhile so my wish has come true.THANX ENterbay!^_^

Back