Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol So she knows how much you spent on it!!! YIKES :horror I'm sure HT will put out a quality piece, judging by their efforts on the 1/4 Terminator Endo that just came out. You should be fine and then you can start saving for that trip to Venice for your lady.

Ye the 1/4 terminator was sweet. I would hate having to keep polishing it to get the fingerprints removed lol

Ye the 1/4 terminator was sweet. I would hate having to keep polishing it to get the fingerprints removed lol

:exactly: Lots of people I know that have it are using latex gloves when handling it. It's definitely a mess without them.

4590970-man-s-hand-in-a-blue-latex-glove.jpg

Hi guys.

This is my first post on the boards so I'm sorry if this has been asked in the past but I just scored a Blitzway chair brand new for £50 yesterday and I plan to buy an Enterbay Scarface War version figure in the near future.

My question is will an Enterbay Tony Montana fit on the Blitzway chair? And what is the cheapest price currently for an Enterbay War Version Scarface?

Thanks guys.

Hi guys.

This is my first post on the boards so I'm sorry if this has been asked in the past but I just scored a Blitzway chair brand new for £50 yesterday and I plan to buy an Enterbay Scarface War version figure in the near future.

My question is will an Enterbay Tony Montana fit on the Blitzway chair? And what is the cheapest price currently for an Enterbay War Version Scarface?

Thanks guys.

Just answered this question on post #809. Not sure about the price though.

Hi guys.

Thanks guys.
Great score on the chair, it goes for double that in various places.

I got my War Version from Modelzone.co.uk, before they went t*ts up. They had him discounted to around £149, if I remember correctly.

To be honest, Enterbay themselves are probably the cheapest at the moment.

Just answered this question on post #809. Not sure about the price though.

Thanks buddy for your help. And those pictures are great. I can't wait to pose my Montana figure similar to yours. :hi5:

Great score on the chair, it goes for double that in various places.

I got my War Version from Modelzone.co.uk, before they went t*ts up. They had him discounted to around £149, if I remember correctly.

To be honest, Enterbay themselves are probably the cheapest at the moment.

That was a great price at Modelzone hopefully they come back or sell their stock to other suppliers and I may be able to pick one up.

I think Enterbay themselves take around £150 but with P&P and customs it may be closer to £180.

Thanks for the help buddy. :)

Enterbay are customs safe. ;)

Comes to around £147, delivered.

I got my Respect version direct from them.

That is great to hear. Thanks for the tip buddy.

Can't go wrong on this figure for that price and no custom fees. I think I'll get him from Enterbay then.

It has definetly grown on me to the point where its 2nd on my list. Im sold by the posing possibility. The proto pic poses where BADASS!

To be honest, EB Respect version looks too much like Bruce Lee & less Pacinko.

I would say even though inferior, Blitzway Tony looks more accurate. However both uses standard body while Tony should be short & small.

But no argument EB has way better suit.

I got the Blitzway and got him a Dragon M16 with M203.

If you have the money Carlito seems a better buy & better future value.

Im in a really difficult position, i just sold my Blitzway Scarface so i have a fair budget to spend. Now my choices are respect version Enterbay or Carlito Brigante also by Blitzway. Im a big fan lol

Great score on the chair, it goes for double that in various places. QUOTE]

Yeah I seen that on some ebay auctions mate. I'm really pleased I got it for the price I paid.

I just ordered this guy via Enterbay's site. All in it came to just over £151. Does anyone know how long roughly he will take to arrive in the UK?

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on this guy. :yess:

I would say even though inferior, Blitzway Tony looks more accurate. However both uses standard body while Tony should be short & small.

Okay, so you might have something with the hair looking like BL, but that Respect hs face looks like Pacino hands down. It's a lot better than the BW Scarface sculpt & the paint app destroys it. Carlito is the best without a doubt, thanks to Arnie Kim joining BW. :)

You just did not say that :( that eb respect scult is as accurate as al pacino head itself) may not be an accurate scarface expression, but he is al pacino all the way. I wish ht hs were that accurate on any figures.

Sorry to ask this question just in case it has be answered elsewhere in the thread but has anyone ordered straight from Enterbay before?

The reason I ask is because I ordered this figure on Saturday morning and the money has been taken form my bank already but I have heard nothing from Enterbay.

I have sent two emails to them but nothing so far.

Are they just slow in replying to their customers or has anyone else had a bad experience with them?

Thanks.

Sorry to ask this question just in case it has be answered elsewhere in the thread but has anyone ordered straight from Enterbay before?

The reason I ask is because I ordered this figure on Saturday morning and the money has been taken form my bank already but I have heard nothing from Enterbay.

Are they just slow in replying to their customers or has anyone else had a bad experience with them?

Thanks.

Very slow. Usually people say things show up at door without a confirmation email. That slow. But keep trying to reach them. I bought mine elsewhere. Paid 20 bucks a piece more but a lot of peace of mind.

Cheers buddy. :hi5:

I guess I will just have to sit this one out and see which one, the figure or the conformation email arrives first.

Thanks.

I preordered the red Jordan 23 direct from Enterbay last week. I got a confirmation email from EB within a few hours.

I preordered the red Jordan 23 direct from Enterbay last week. I got a confirmation email from EB within a few hours.

Ah the plot thickens.

Cheers for the help buddy. I have sent an email earlier today so I will give that sometime before I hound them again.

I just hope it isn't nothing to do with the figure being out of stock as before I purchased him he was listed as being in stock.

Back