Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah the plot thickens.

Cheers for the help buddy. I have sent an email earlier today so I will give that sometime before I hound them again.

I just hope it isn't nothing to do with the figure being out of stock as before I purchased him he was listed as being in stock.

Did u have to pay tax or any shipping for enterbay site order?

Yeah buddy I paid the $180.00 for Tony plus the $45.00 shipping so the total was $225.00.

I sent them another email this morning but still no reply yet.

I think they make great products but they are not the best in cs. But the figure is awesome. When it comes you will love it

I think they make great products but they are not the best in cs. But the figure is awesome. When it comes you will love it

Yeah buddy and to be honest I don't mind the wait it is just the lack of communication I don't like from them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in hand and I was lucky enough to get a good deal on a mint Blitzway chair that is sitting here waiting for him.

Come on Enterbay speak dammit. :impatient:

Yeah buddy and to be honest I don't mind the wait it is just the lack of communication I don't like from them.

I'm really looking forward to seeing him in hand and I was lucky enough to get a good deal on a mint Blitzway chair that is sitting here waiting for him.

I am jealous... That chair is a piece of art.

You cld have picked the figure from amazon. Almost same cost.

I've been doubting for weeks on end. Carlito or Scarface respect v... Carlito looks nicer but Scarface is a slightly more memorable movie. I only have the funds to buy one now and as I look at the sufden popularity I'll have to decide quickly

I've been doubting for weeks on end. Carlito or Scarface respect v... Carlito looks nicer but Scarface is a slightly more memorable movie. I only have the funds to buy one now and as I look at the sufden popularity I'll have to decide quickly

I promise u wont regret respect. Its a wonderful head sculpt. I know many complain, but i think since war had an agressive facial tone they wanted to play safe on a nutral hs for respect... And in person it looks awesome. You cant go wrong with eb head sculpt.

Oh dear... :p Thanks guys
Well, I guess it's safer to order Scarface first since he's an older release than Carlito then?
Hopefully I can purchase them both in the end if Charlie is still available in a month or 4.

BTW I saw that Carlito came with hard plastic hands.
Is this also the case with the Enterbay figures? I prefer the Hot Toys material; less chance of breaking a peg.

Oh dear... :p Thanks guys
Well, I guess it's safer to order Scarface first since he's an older release than Carlito then?
Hopefully I can purchase them both in the end if Charlie is still available in a month or 4.

BTW I saw that Carlito came with hard plastic hands.
Is this also the case with the Enterbay figures? I prefer the Hot Toys material; less chance of breaking a peg.

See, just the shine on that respects shoe will get you going... Dnt even think abt it!

You cld have picked the figure from amazon. Almost same cost.

I have heard from them today with a somewhat confusing email.

They say at the top of the mail the 'we are really busy with orders' speech and then say that the August orders are being processed and that I will get my tracking notice soon.

But then at the bottom of the email they say it could be the end of August or even September before they ship out Tony.

Mind you I am happy that they finally contacted me, better late than never but now the long wait starts for him to arrive. :impatient:

I have heard from them today with a somewhat confusing email.

They say at the top of the mail the 'we are really busy with orders' speech and then say that the August orders are being processed and that I will get my tracking notice soon.

But then at the bottom of the email they say it could be the end of August or even September before they ship out Tony.

Mind you I am happy that they finally contacted me, better late than never but now the long wait starts for him to arrive. :impatient:

Can u not cancel and just pick it from amazon. I am assuming u are in US ... Let me know if you are elsewhere. Sorry.

That's just the way it is, I'm sure they are busy. Folk need to remember that theirs isn't the only order and they shouldn't expect any special treatment.

They will get it out to you when they can

Can u not cancel and just pick it from amazon. I am assuming u are in US ... Let me know if you are elsewhere. Sorry.

I'm UK based buddy so getting him from Enterbay direct is the cheapest option.

That's just the way it is, I'm sure they are busy. Folk need to remember that theirs isn't the only order and they shouldn't expect any special treatment.

They will get it out to you when they can

I think you have missed my point buddy. I have already stated that I'm not in a hurry for the figure to arrive. My problem, (and remember this is my first order with Enterbay) is that I was expecting them to contact me within a few days and not the best part of a week after I had made the order for Tony.

These companies are always telling us that the money has to be paid upfront so they could have sent me a conformation email as soon as they could.

But as I say it is all good now as they have been in contact, just what I wanted in the first place.

I bit the bullet; I purchased the respect version for a reasonable price. It should arrive in 5-7 days. Hope it turns out as great as I hope.

Back