Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Your talking to someone that has EB Respect, War, BW Scarface & Carlito. All great figures, but Carlito Brigante is top dog hands down. :wink1:

8745336154_cd3b76892e.jpg

Lol on that basis il get looking for mr brigante :p dosnt mean i wont be getting Respect version but it can wait. I have a scarface sat on his throne already so Blitzway it is!

Lol on that basis il get looking for mr brigante :p dosnt mean i wont be getting Respect version but it can wait. I have a scarface sat on his throne already so Blitzway it is!

:exactly: They all kickass. One thing about the EB Respect is that his shirt sucks. The BW shirt makes the Enterbay Respect figure look a million times better.

:exactly: They all kickass. One thing about the EB Respect is that his shirt sucks. The BW shirt makes the Respect figure look a million times better.

To be honest when i get Respect version, as i mentioned before hes going in the custom gray and black suit iv ordered for him. So the Respect outfit dosnt really bother me :)

To be honest when i get Respect version, as i mentioned before hes going in the custom gray and black suit iv ordered for him. So the Respect outfit dosnt really bother me :)

Yeah, that should look fantastic and I can't wait to see it. I just mentioned the EB shirt to go on record saying I don't approve of it. That way when you open it up and see it, it wont be a surprise at how bad it is. Also, it has a strap that runs between the legs, so the pants have to come off first. :wink1:

Yeah, that should look fantastic and I can't wait to see it. I just mentioned the EB shirt to go on record saying I don't approve of it. That way when you open it up and see it, it wont be a surprise at how bad it is. Also, it has a strap that runs between the legs, so the pants have to come off first. :wink1:

Ye i stripped war version to steam his suit and noticed that. Its a very good feature actually, blitzway didnt have it on theirs and it was a ball ache trying to get that shirt under is trousers again!!!

Ye i stripped war version to steam his suit and noticed that. Its a very good feature actually, blitzway didnt have it on theirs and it was a ball ache trying to get that shirt under is trousers again!!!

:lol I felt the complete opposite & hated seeing the strap, but it does keep the shirt in place. That is only cause it made my 5 minute shirt swap on Respect for the BW shirt a lot longer to do. If I wasn't changing the clothes though, then it wouldn't have mattered to me. :wink1:

:lol I felt the complete opposite & hated seeing the strap, but it does keep the shirt in place. That is only cause it made my 5 minute shirt swap on Respect for the BW shirt a lot longer to do. If I wasn't changing the clothes though, then it wouldn't have mattered to me. :wink1:

Im guessing Blitzway Carlito dosnt have the strap either..? I might put 1 on it myself lol when i get it

I think the BW Scarface is a good figure, but you made the right call selling it, if your going to buy EB Respect. Getting some extra cash to get Carlito is definitely worth it.

Yes my usual supplier is getting a new batch of Carlito's in 2 weeks, i may get him before Respect version lol

Lol ok. I just got rid of my Blitzway without chair for £105 :p well happy.

Nice going, I think I paid £75 for mine. One thing that did surprise me about the War Version Scarface was how much smaller the head was compared to the Respect one. I didn't notice it when I mistakenly got the War as I hadn't anything to compare it to back then.

When I got the loose head and put it on the body I almost thought it was a knock off as it was that much smaller. Now I've seen the pics of the War and Respect figures together on the previous pages though I'm pretty confident my head is legit.

Buy Carlito, you won't regret it!

Nice going, I think I paid £75 for mine. One thing that did surprise me about the War Version Scarface was how much smaller the head was compared to the Respect one. I didn't notice it when I mistakenly got the War as I hadn't anything to compare it to back then.

When I got the loose head and put it on the body I almost thought it was a knock off as it was that much smaller. Now I've seen the pics of the War and Respect figures together on the previous pages though I'm pretty confident my head is legit.

It's funny you mention the Respect HS size cause that was my first thought unboxing him. I was like holy sh** this guy has a huge head!!! :lol It doesn't look out of proportion though and it's my 2nd favorite Pacino figure. Of course, Carlito Brigante is numero uno :)

Ah ok, i have seen reviews and noticed a difference definitly. But i guess its clear when you have both in hand. Im still picking up Respect version no doubt, but he can wait lol

Yeeeess cant wait lol tbh honest im just satisfying my Al Pacino collection until my 1/4 Hot Toys Batman comes, which i hope to god is soon lol pre ordered him 9 months ago!!

:hi5: I was just admiring my Pacino shelf this morning. I love that figure. :yess:

The 1/4 HT Batman is no joke. Big money, big scale, & big expectations. Good luck to you on that one. :)

:hi5: I was just admiring my Pacino shelf this morning. I love that figure. :yess:

The 1/4 HT Batman is no joke. Big money, big scale, & big expectations. Good luck to you on that one. :)

Definitely, theres a lot of expectations from that figure. Well they advertised it a year ago so they had until then to perfect it, just hope it blows my mind. Otherwise my girl will blow my head off lol she knows how much i paid for it and i said to her i guarantee it will be worth the wait and money i paid. She dosnt mind me collecting, but she likes to remind me the most i can spend is £170-180 on a figure. She wants a trip to venice this year aswell so i have to save!! Lol

Definitely, theres a lot of expectations from that figure. Well they advertised it a year ago so they had until then to perfect it, just hope it blows my mind. Otherwise my girl will blow my head off lol she knows how much i paid for it and i said to her i guarantee it will be worth the wait and money i paid. She dosnt mind me collecting, but she likes to remind me the most i can spend is £170-180 on a figure. She wants a trip to venice this year aswell so i have to save!! Lol

:lol So she knows how much you spent on it!!! YIKES :horror I'm sure HT will put out a quality piece, judging by their efforts on the 1/4 Terminator Endo that just came out. You should be fine and then you can start saving for that trip to Venice for your lady.

Yes unless the 1/6 endo comes out and may be the tx, and then may be john... And may be no venice?? :) .... Perils of our hobby...

Back