Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm clueless as this is the first time that I have ordered a figure that surpasses the VAT fees for customs because I ordered him straight from Enterbay.

Ah well I will just have to see what the damage is, thanks buddy.

Oh, right,

I got my Respect straight from EB and didn't get stung like that. I did when I got some parts from the US.

Ah well, at least you'll get the figure

Oh, right,

I got my Respect straight from EB and didn't get stung like that. I did when I got some parts from the US.

Ah well, at least you'll get the figure

He is now in my home city but I have to wait for them to contact me regarding these fees but as you say at least I will get him. :yess:

Soon enough buddy, soon enough.

My Blitzway chair has been sitting here empty for months and now it will finally be reclaimed with the great Tony Montana.

:yess:

He will be here on Tuesday and I can't wait.

The custom charges were not to bad just over £17 so I'm not to fussed.

Bring on the bad guy.

Oh well, not so bad.

Yeah it could have been worse.

Anyway he arrived yesterday and I'm over the moon with him. The figure is great and I will say more about him later with some pics.

The only thing that bugged me was a small part of his grenade launcher (the small piece at the butt) broke off. I was thinking off contacting Enterbay about it but it really isn't worth it I think.

Is the piece in the box still? You might be able to fix it. There are alternative ones around too, HT Dutch and one of the DAM figures spring to mind.

Is the piece in the box still? You might be able to fix it. There are alternative ones around too, HT Dutch and one of the DAM figures spring to mind.

It was on the grenade launcher when I took it out from the box but it soon fell of, but I managed to find it today under my PC desk, :yess:

I'm really loving this figure and with the chair you can get a lot of nice little poses with him although not movie accurate but hey who cares?

I'm loving this Tony Montana figure and I'm glad that should he be my only Tony Montana figure at 1/6 scale then I will be happy.

I have been busy these last few days so I will get a proper look at him over the weekend but here are some quick pics.

'Say hello to the bad guy' -

Thanks Roger.

It's the way I have left him today but over the weekend I will have a right look over him.

Looking at him just now on my shelf the picture don't do him justice. A definite purchase for all Scarface fans in my opinion.

Back