Enterbay Scarface "War Version"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to say hello, nice!

Yeah I was aiming for the 'say hello' scene mixed in with his heart ready to explode because of all the coke he snorted up his nose. So he has sort of fallen back into his chair.

****, I really want this war version, I can only find good deals on respect version!!

Did you try Enterbay's website buddy?

So I was reposing this guy today and I noticed that the second button on his jacket was missing, now I can't remember if it was always like that or if I did it when I reposed him.

I didn't hear anything fall and I have had a look around and I can't find it so basically I was asking if there was sites that did 1/6 scale buttons.

I know it isn't really bad but the fact I know that it is missing bugs me. Thanks guys.

So I was reposing this guy today and I noticed that the second button on his jacket was missing, now I can't remember if it was always like that or if I did it when I reposed him.

I didn't hear anything fall and I have had a look around and I can't find it so basically I was asking if there was sites that did 1/6 scale buttons.

I know it isn't really bad but the fact I know that it is missing bugs me. Thanks guys.

There are some doll shops that do 1/6 ... You will see them if you google, but to match it would be a tough one. I dont even know if there is one on mine. I think for this figure you can keep it open so wont matter much...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are some doll shops that do 1/6 ... You will see them if you google, but to match it would be a tough one. I dont even know if there is one on mine. I think for this figure you can keep it open so wont matter much...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks Leon. :hi5:

Yeah the coat still opens and closes ok it is just that the button has come lose but I think it may have been missing all along and I have just now noticed it.

It is just me being nit picky because I now see the 'missing button' but it doesn't affect the figure at all.

I really wish I got this but it's just not in my budget.

I just recently got him Snake from Enterbay themselves and he was £150.

I can relate to your budget though and I only managed to pick him up because I had spare cash at the time.

I hope you can pick him up down the road. :hi5:

You definitely have to go with the War version if you're only getting one.

I couldn't agree more my friend.

Although I think the general feeling is that the Respect version was the better lookalike but to me the War version captures Montana greatly, obviously just from that certain scene in the movie but they did it proud.

Back