ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Who's "Bill". You all pals with him? :huh

Why do I get the feeling that this war is going to escalate? First we see EB saying "My name is Joker, too...but not 2.0. Next thing you know Bill's got "Ha Has" spray painted on his Ferrari with a big green 2.0 on the hood.

Why do I get the feeling that this war is going to escalate? First we see EB saying "My name is Joker, too...but not 2.0. Next thing you know Bill's got "Ha Has" spray painted on his Ferrari with a big green 2.0 on the hood.

Really?!

Pics?:lol

Yup, I agree. :panic: it's 3am and I'm still here at the forum, refreshing every min :duh:lol

That was me last night :lol I was just chilling and reading a book and then I refreshed Facebook, saw the EB teaser, and just lost my mind :lol

I'm dying for a snippet of Bats now, I just know that the Bale sculpt will be so realistic and perfected. :panic:

I think mag was Joking:dunno:lol

I never know when Mags is joking or not :slap But hey, some people are so used to Hot Toys never communicating or listening to their fans, so I just get them up to speed with EB's excellent CS :D

I can't wait for these. So excited! Can't really speak coherently...too much Batman...:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I can't wait for these. So excited! Can't really speak coherently...too much Batman...:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

What I'm really stoked for is to see the Joker's metal accessories. Just imagine the grenade rig in his purple coat with proper sowing and metal grenades and pins.... :panic::panic::panic:

This piece looks right on the money. Already thinking of ideas for a base so that he fits in with my PFs :yess: Does enterbay just sell from their own site?

This just might be the best Joker yet and I wonder what EB's plans are for the base.

The headsculpt looks good, really good. I like how the paint isn't really scene specific, just character specific. The tailoring on the clothes, from what I can see, look really well done too.

I'll probably just admire the pics though and live vicariously through others that have it. I got the Enterbay 1/4 T-800 Arnold and while it's good, this scale ain't for me. Don't like how it feels, too unwieldy, too clunky. I also have too much stuff and no space. Gotta stick with 1/6 collectibles.

Looking forward to the pics regardless though. I'll just pretend like I have it when I see everyone's great pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back