ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - 1/4 The Dark Knight

This piece looks right on the money. Already thinking of ideas for a base so that he fits in with my PFs :yess: Does enterbay just sell from their own site?

Yep and you can use Paypal :D

July...July...July...July... TDK Marathon, TDKR in IMAX, and these. My head may very well explode.

his_mind%20blown.gif

So why did EB go with the Batman OC/begins costume not TDK?

Will they make the TDK or TDKR costume?

Wow!instant buy.imo enterbay is the best at what they do.all there stuff is amazing.I own several 1 6 scale enterhbay figures and the 1 4 scale t800 and I think they just are better.this looks like the same expression hot toys was going for.

I have no idea why they make original costume first unless their plan to make TDK suit next :pray:

let's see if there will be announcement at HK Ani-Com or not.

July...July...July...July... TDK Marathon, TDKR in IMAX, and these. My head may very well explode.

his_mind%20blown.gif
Best month of my life!

It's all but confirmed hot toys are making a a 1:4 TDKR batman.

I can see them making a TDK costume in the future, similar to how they're following up to their 1/4 T-800 with the T2 BD version :yess:

Both Joker and Batman release End of July in HK. We should get it in hand around Early August.

is that what they said? I don't know if I can drop $800 on 2 figures :slap. If I have to choose, I will just get the Joker.

is that what they said? I don't know if I can drop $800 on 2 figures :slap. If I have to choose, I will just get the Joker.

Yes, it hard to pick just one both are iconic character.

Yes, it hard to pick just one both are iconic character.

yea, and we know HT is doing a 1/4 Batman, so it might be best to see what they do with the TDK version and just pick which one looks best.

the only thing that gives me hope about a TDK release from Enterbay is that bill posted a pic of the HK jump scene a month a few months ago. I'd rather have all EB than 2 EB and 1 HT. Their paint apps are too different for me to look at all of them and feel a unity betweent the figures.

I'll see the proto/ final production figure before making a decision. For both EB and HT. We know what happen to the black label Bruce lee 1/6 statue, too many hopes. Can't be too careful these days.

Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

The only way that EB can truly make this day better is if they post Bats soon :D

we seen The Joker no reason for Bill to not show Batman now :D

They will probably show full pics and specs of the joker before they do bats.

Cause we all know now, HT have yet to announce their batman :D

They will probably show full pics and specs of the joker before they do bats.

Cause we all know now, HT have yet to announce their batman :D

Precisely why Enterbay should get their act in gear! :lecture

Precisely why Enterbay should get their act in gear! :lecture

Im pretty sure bill have all the pics, behind the scene, close ups etc of batman all in his iPhone. Just a matter of time, when he decides to upload it to his facebbok/ weibo account:lol

Im pretty sure bill have all the pics, behind the scene, close ups etc of batman all in his iPhone. Just a matter of time, when he decides to upload it to his facebbok/ weibo account:lol

Maybe they're waiting to see if Hot Toys are going to release their specs to TDKR Bats or something and then he will drop a bunch of Bats photos to take away some of the hype :D

Maybe they're waiting to see if Hot Toys are going to release their specs to TDKR Bats or something and then he will drop a bunch of Bats photos to take away some of the hype :D

Precisely:lol

And I love em for being so predictable:yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back