ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Oh man that suit looks ____ing rad!

According to Bill:

still a month away before the luanch date, we will announce both batman and joker together, so stay awake for our Dark knight

According to Bill:

still a month away before the luanch date, we will announce both batman and joker together, so stay awake for our Dark knight

Yes, dual announcement! :rock Bring on Bats :D

I see Kobe's uniform in the background; whatever happened to that?

Yes, dual announcement! :rock Bring on Bats :D

I dig the BB suit more than the TDK, so I might be tempted to pick up Batman. Maybe.

You'd think Enterbay would have a booth at SDCC this year with all of these great-looking products, but I guess not. Maybe next year, since it's only recently that they seem to have stepped their game up.

I see Kobe's uniform in the background; whatever happened to that?

He posted these new pics on Facebook today:

599824_462119583800875_1038070309_n.jpg
599316_462119783800855_319827400_n.jpg

I dig the BB suit more than the TDK, so I might be tempted to pick up Batman. Maybe.

You'd think Enterbay would have a booth at SDCC this year with all of these great-looking products, but I guess not. Maybe next year, since it's only recently that they seem to have stepped their game up.

Are you insinuating that you'd pick up Joker WITHOUT Bats? How dare you, sir! These two complete each other! :lol

Are you insinuating that you'd pick up Joker WITHOUT Bats? How dare you, sir! These two complete each other! :lol

No, if I was interested enough, I'd pick up Bats without Joker. He'd look good by himself and it seems like they're doing the Begins suit. I might've sprung for HT's version last year, were it not for the rubber issues and the fact that the arms on their figure look too puffy (also due in part to the rubber, once again).

No, if I was interested enough, I'd pick up Bats without Joker. He'd look good by himself and it seems like they're doing the Begins suit.

They are doing the BB suit 100%. The TDK suit has not been announced (yet).

:D :pray:

And yea, Hot Toys version sucked...I had my PO all ready to go until I heard about all the ankle and rubber problems. :slap

Togetherness=Discounts=More money saved=More Money for more Collectibles=:yess: :yess: :yess:

I really hope we see the full announcement within the next few hours :rock

I bet these will come with a kick-ass TDK bag.

I bet these will come with a kick-ass TDK bag.

I'm trying to think of the kickass stands that they'll include. I think a street type pavement stand for Joker would look great, maybe with blood stains and money all over it.

I really hope we see the full announcement within the next few hours :rock

That would be awfully cool. You have to wonder, does the whole "stay awake" thing mean we'll get the announcement tonight or is it just a fitting figure of speech? I'm hoping for the former, but they officially revealed Rambo less than a week before launch (and less than two before international shipping). They'd be smart to do it tonight while the iron is hot.

That would be awfully cool. You have to wonder, does the whole "stay awake" thing mean we'll get the announcement tonight or is it just a fitting figure of speech? I'm hoping for the former, but they officially revealed Rambo less than a week before launch (and less than two before international shipping). They'd be smart to do it tonight while the iron is hot.

Well it's pretty much noon in Hong Kong....so since he speaks only English on his Facebook, I wonder if he's meaning to the rest of the world, specifically North American fans...but then again he could be using it as a figure of speech. I really hope the former :pray:

The iron is VERY hot for EB right now and there are a lot of people very excited for this line so if he posted them right now then the hype would be insane!

Hmmm, guess I'll make me some coffee...it could be a long night.
:impatient:

Only midnight here, I'll be watching his Facebook and Weibo like a hawk for any more teases... you can just tell he is super excited to release this though :yess:

I will keep refreshing this thread every second :lol

Only midnight here, I'll be watching his Facebook and Weibo like a hawk for any more teases... you can just tell he is super excited to release this though :yess:

It's 9:00 here...if start to dose off later, will you kindly throw a shoe at my head or something to wake me up?! :lol

Batman body pic UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back