ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Think it looks great. Only thing off to me is the skin tone and the red paint is to strong in the eye. But not the greatest photo and I'm on my phone so:dunno:

That looks very good, still not the best they can do but it's a great attempt, I hope Hot Toys can match or improve for their DX Batman (assuming it comes with a Bale sculpt!!!).

These 1/4 are really tempting me but I have no idea where I could display them!

IF I get this I will use bale head for display and pose him holding bat cowl.

Argh I am tired of teaser pics when is the full reveal?

This and Joker have potential to attract my wallet.

IF I get this I will use bale head for display and pose him holding bat cowl.

I will make the head into key chain for my car keys. So when I drive with other collectors, they will know that I own an EB 1/4 Batman:rock

Sorry I had to :lol

frabz-one-does-not-simply-pass-judgement-on-a-crappy-iPhone-photo-a7e805.jpg

:rotfl

I love nerd-land. The seemingly random, 'where the hell did that come from' referances we can make that we all understand but other people wouldn't.

Sorry guys but it obviously is based on him in TDK. The suit is from Begins, the Wayne head from TDK.

:rotfl

I love nerd-land. The seemingly random, 'where the hell did that come from' referances we can make that we all understand but other people wouldn't.

:yess:

Sorry guys but it obviously is based on him in TDK. The suit is from Begins, the Wayne head from TDK.

Yeah, I wonder why that is. HT did it with their 2011 Begins Bats, the head was definitely TDK based. And now again. :dunno

Maybe they got the TDK license instead? And that this is the OC from TDK instead of BB. Since TDK license would mean they could do joker as well, which means more sale/profit compared to ra's or scarecrow.

That said, i like either sculpt that they give us, as long as it looks like bale.

Maybe they got the TDK license instead? And that this is the OC from TDK instead of BB. Since TDK license would mean they could do joker as well, which means more sale/profit compared to ra's or scarecrow.

That said, i like either sculpt that they give us, as long as it looks like bale.

Good point

Based on that one pic i'm not impressed. I need to see some better shots. So far so not good.

Have to say if the cowl has the same mouth area (which looks off to me), I may actually pass on these (Bats and Joker).

Not gonna be customizing at 1/4 scale, so they both have to satisfy out of the box.

So far not really impressed with both Ledger and Bale likenesses

:exactly:

It's not a maybe it's a fact that Enterbay has the TDK license and not the Batman Begins License

BALE FAIL

Well, not really. The sculpt is alright. I like it enough, but I'm not super duper impressed. Might be the pic though :dunno

The sculpt looks like its for TDK... because it IS for TDK. Hence the thread title being 'The Dark Knight License'

Looks like Bale to me. :dunno

It actually wowed me.

It's big, I like it.

Whatever small percentage of inaccuracies will be more than made up for in the awesome display power of 1/4 scale.

Last edited:

think most who are complaining are hot toys fanboys the bale does look good its just a blurry pic .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back