ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Looks awful.
I mean dat giant ihore pic... eh

think most who are complaining are hot toys fanboys the bale does look good its just a blurry pic .

Well I'm no HT fanboy :nono :lol

It's better than HTs Bale, but still not impressive to me likeness wise

This.

This might be like Rambo's head again where it looked off from teaser and then good again for release. And again it's something with the eyes lol.

Suit looks good so far. I wonder how the leggings will attach.

very defensive :lol

its very close one of best i seen Adams was awesome also depends on who paints it .

I want to like Enterbay's stuff, but again I'm seeing the same thing in 1/6 scale. One thing I'd like to know is if they have improved the suit so it doesn't have problems like the previous HT offerings. The complaints about staining with their other products leaves me with doubt, however.

I don't think Enterbay is a what you see is what you get type of company either. There are some photoshopped and deceptive pictures from them such as having J's proto sculpt in focus in front of a row of production sculpts. It's misleading as any other company.

Again, I really want to like Enterbay's offerings, but I haven't seen anything I'd buy from them yet.

No offense intended but I think this illustrates how high our expectations have gotten, which I'm sure you too will appreciate, that this likeness could be described by anyone as 'not impressive'. Imagine if we were getting this even just 5 years back. It would be unanimously praised as 'dead-on' etc etc.

For me whatever small percentage of inaccuracies will be more than made up for in the awesome display power of 1/4 scale.

Bring it.

I want to like Enterbay's stuff, but again I'm seeing the same thing in 1/6 scale. One thing I'd like to know is if they have improved the suit so it doesn't have problems like the previous HT offerings. The complaints about staining with their other products leaves me with doubt, however.

I don't think Enterbay is a what you see is what you get type of company either. There are some photoshopped and deceptive pictures from them such as having J's proto sculpt in focus in front of a row of production sculpts. It's misleading as any other company.

Again, I really want to like Enterbay's offerings, but I haven't seen anything I'd buy from them yet.

Well the staining was that one really bad rubber Bruce Lee figure that kind of put them into a restructuring phase. I think they've sprung back up with some good releases so far it's just that the licenses those were for a lot of people may or may not have cared for. In terms of quality I think it's good.

I really want to get this so I am eagerly awaiting more promos. I think it was announced that these would be available for preordering in a month or so. There's plenty of time left and the new movie rolls in about three weeks.

For me whatever small percentage of inaccuracies will be more than made up for in the awesome display power of 1/4 scale.

Bring it.
Yeah, the strength is in the bigger canvas for sculpting. They can put a lot more details and I really want to see a life like Christian Bale head. The Hot Toys one looks good but it doesn't have all the realism to it like crooked nose and bony cheeks lol. This head is already looking better but something's throwing me off and I think it's the eyes again. We'll just have to wait for clearer shots to determine it. So far so good I guess.

No offense intended but I think this illustrates how high our expectations have gotten, which I'm sure you too will appreciate, that this likeness could be described by anyone as 'not impressive'. Imagine if we were getting this even just 5 years back. It would be unanimously praised as 'dead-on' etc etc.

Oh absolutely but fact is we're not 5 yrs ago and secondly something like this wouldn't be anywhere near $400 5 yrs ago either :lol

This thread gets funnier with each post. A closeup blurry pic and people are judging on that :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I would take a 1/4 Bale head with 96% likeness over a 1/6 with 100% likeness.

Time for my collection to get BIG!

i think its just nonsense enter-bay shows a pic as bale as bruce wayne people start to _____ blah blah ...then say rainman shows a pic of alfred Imo is not impressive at all they phrase the guy .customs will always win companies have to mass produce those items plus there are deadlines to be met .

This thread gets funnier with each post. A closeup blurry pic and people are judging on that :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

True, but even when the clear official shots are out people will be saying ''don't judge it till you have it in hand!'' A pushing back of when it is permissable to judge a figure till it inevitably becomes apparent that some people just don't want to hear opinions they disagree with.

Nothing wrong with it. These teasers are for discussion.

I don't find Rainman's Alfred to be a great sculpt either - just good

If say that one is 80% for me, this might be more like 85%

Difference is the iminime Alfred is the only high quality Alfred were likely to be able to get for some time, possibly ever.

With this, it's just one of countless Bale as Batman figures, so it's got a tougher job standing out.

Add to that we have like a 95%+ accurate Bale in Adams 1:6 version to compare to (IMO)

True, but even when the clear official shots are out people will be saying ''don't judge it till you have it in hand!'' A constant pushing back of when it is permissable to judge a figure till it inevitably becomes apparent that some people just don't want to hear opinions they disagree with.

It's not the opinions that are a pain, it's the haters that say stupidies like "looks nothing like him" and crap like that. You either have to be a troll or be wearing 3 inch thick glasses to say that it looks nothing like him.

Looks a'aight, but seems to be another idealized interpretation of Bale. Mouth looks good, eyes look too much like a more attractive person's would. Hard to really judge when they refuse to give us decent pics, though. Not that anyone will be posing this figure with the Bale head, anyway.

It's not the opinions that are a pain, it's the haters that say stupidies like "looks nothing like him" and crap like that. You either have to be a troll or be wearing 3 inch thick glasses to say that it looks nothing like him.

I assume people are simply exaggerating when they say that.

No offense intended but I think this illustrates how high our expectations have gotten
For some reason, I think I might have put EB on another level. After seeing some of their more recent sculpts, my expectations might be unfairly high. I think especially for a product that I want.

I don't find Rainman's Alfred to be a great sculpt either - just good

If say that one is 80% for me, this might be more like 85%

Difference is the iminime Alfred is the only high quality Alfred were likely to be able to get for some time, possibly ever.

With this, it's just one of countless Bale as Batman figures, so it's got a tougher job standing out.

Add to that we have like a 95%+ accurate Bale in Adams 1:6 version to compare to (IMO)

see your point adams sculpt is great with a great paint job but this would be dead on if we didn't compare this to customs .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back