ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

If that Alfred one is the one I saw, it's a step up from the Headplay or w/e other one I saw a few months back but IMO it's not "dead on"

It's not the opinions that are a pain, it's the haters that say stupidies like "looks nothing like him" and crap like that. You either have to be a troll or be wearing 3 inch thick glasses to say that it looks nothing like him.

I agree that there are exaggerations but, sorry I hate that term 'hater'! That in itself is exaggerated and too often wrongly applied to anyone who isn't 100% happy with something.

I don't think anyone seriously thinks this looks 'nothing' like Bale :dunno

I always treat those as hyperbole :lol

Are you really considering passing on this if the Bale sculpt is 10% off, or if the mouth on the cowl sculpt is 10% off. :horror

This will be the ultimate Batman, until HT releases their 1/4 version that is. :lol

Are you really considering passing on this if the Bale sculpt is 10% off, or if the mouth on the cowl sculpt is 10% off. :horror

of course!
What is the point to have a 90% sculpt off in 1/4 if he has a 95% sculpt off in 1/6

:D :D :D

I agree that there are exaggerations but, sorry I hate that term 'hater'! That in itself is exaggerated and too often wrongly applied to anyone who isn't 100% happy with something.

You may hate the term, but there are a select few that are clearly HT fanboys that always come to these EB threads to bash.

I wouldn't think so either but....

You may hate the term, but there are a select few that are clearly HT fanboys that always come to these EB threads to bash.

I wouldn't think so either but....

Butters :lol :lol :lol

Jyecat - Neo is right, not much point in having a larger version when I have a more accurate smaller version

That being said - the batsuit looks better than
Hot Toys. Let's see depends on final pics :lecture

483302_465990236747143_1427388241_n.jpg

Damn. This will be mine.

Oh no that's not Bale :gah:

:cuckoo:

*squints eyes, looks at avy, than back to EB teaser, than back to avy*

-"You ____ing kidding me?"

:lol :1-1:

:rotfl

The headsculpt doesn't really impress me. Something is off, even if it's "just a crappy iphone" pic. I didn't think the final production version of the Hot Toys Begins suit exclusive was very good either. Something was lost from prototype to the final version. Probably the paint job.

Hopefully the final version of this is better.

Oh and the batsuit torso, nothing I've never seen before. The sculpt is better and sharper than Hot Toys but it should be in this scale.

Meh, show me more. It's obviously done. Show the ____ing thing and stop messing around.

Seriously I don't see bale likeness. It not good enough for me to put $400 on this. Ledger Joker has perfect likeness but not this.

c3ivn0kk.jpg

I need a better pic to judge.

I iz confused.

You think this doesn't look like Bale, but their Joker does look like Ledger. :huh

The headsculpt doesn't really impress me. Something is off, even if it's "just a crappy iphone" pic. I didn't think the final production version of the Hot Toys Begins suit exclusive was very good either. Something was lost from prototype to the final version. Probably the paint job.

Hopefully the final version of this is better.

Oh and the batsuit torso, nothing I've never seen before. The sculpt is better and sharper than Hot Toys but it should be in this scale.

Meh, show me more. It's obviously done. Show the ____ing thing and stop messing around.

Omg :panic:

We agree 100% :lol

Butters :lol :lol :lol

Jyecat - Neo is right, not much point in having a larger version when I have a more accurate smaller version

That being said - the batsuit looks better than
Hot Toys. Let's see depends on final pics :lecture

Didn't you per order the joker 2.0 and don't you have Adams sculpts if so why order the 2.0
Suckers for jokers ?

I see what might be throwing it off a bit. Bridge of nose fans out to wide between the eyes.

And the lower lip is too arched

Bale has a very flat lower lip, hence the duckbill effect :lol

Also eyes need to be a bit larger and rounder maybe?

Last edited:

Bale is off. Great sculpt and paint but the likeness isn't there.
Fortunately, at this price, bale is just a freebie as this is gonna be displayed fully as batman since HT can't seem to nail the damn cowl.
I think HT's bale looks better.

Man, I normally don't mind teasers cause I know the whole point is to get your juices flowing from anticipation but this bill dude needs to just go Ahead and show the damn thing. At this point, it's more annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back