ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

Can't wait for a shot of 50 Bale sculpts in a row or a pile of boots......

Last night my wife said she thinks this Bale sculpt is actually really good. She then made fun of the HT's one for like 5 mins and even compared its likeness to some guy from the young and the restless. :lol

I cannot wait to have another Batman tower over my desk... this time in 1/4 format. Where do I put HT BB Bats? now?!?!

Bale scult looks really off on the eyes, they look a little small or a little down, I'm not sure, but they doesn't look right. Anyway I hope that's only because a bad picture.

Still I'll wait to see what's Hot Toys have to say on the 1/6 and 1/4 scale before buying a figure of batman this year (or next)

I think there is a new teased pic of Batmans middle glove finger on FB for everyone waiting for the reveal. How kind of Bill. :wave

580081_331152043626002_1609342082_n.jpg

If people receive their figures with scratches on the suit like above is that gonna piss y'all off?

Just show it William.

Yesterday.

If people receive their figures with scratches on the suit like above is that gonna piss y'all off?

I don't think it's possible to get it super clean, without scratches. I think I'm gonna sell my EB T800 so I can pull both Bats and Joker. Hopefully there's descent discount for the 2 as a set.

Here's to hoping for the orders coming up soon.

At least they start shipping within a few weeks after a full reveal.:dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back