ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

The Keaton Bats and Nicholson Joker fund will have to go toward this guy if he's really coming so soon. Luckily I think those figures will stick around. Hell, Jack Sparrow's on the GC list.

Having that said, I really hope this isn't part of a set. I'd even be cool with the price going up to $450 if it meant getting Batman by himself. Joker looks fantastic, but I don't have the room nor the desire to collect a full line of 1/4 figures. Just the main icons for me.

EB has been confirmed to look at these boards. They also look a lot of other Asian boards.

screw it, I'm buying the figure

I think it's about time that I put together another compilation of the teaser pics...

534479_466507096695457_1839120246_n.jpg

A part of the sponge in the packaging, HOWEVER what may interest you are the figures in the background...

:rotfl:rotfl Best f'n teaser so far! I hope this one was just in spite of all the "no more crappy teasers Bill!' comments. :yess:

Whatever material they are using for their suit, they must be pretty confident it wouldn't damage during shipping due to the contact from the metal utility belt. Even HT wrap or cover their plastic utility belt on their figures.

Watch his masked sculpt be based off the bank scene. :lol

15 teasers!?! Seriously!?! In the words of Christian Bale, "For____'s sake, you're amateur," Mr. Bill. :lecture

teasers are the worst :gah::gah:

Looks like it's almost ready to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it will be out in July..............so much for HT purchases...this one I'm getting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back