ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 The Dark Knight License thread

0729f281.jpg

I want this and the Joker! Are they releasing them around the same time?

That might be too much to handle :gah:

Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 Batman - The Dark Knight

Enterbay always works like this??? with really bad teaser and then they release the final product??... Hot Toys instaed sometimes fixes some things before they release the final product, using the feedback provided with the teaser

Re: ENTERBAY - HD 1/4 Batman - The Dark Knight

Enterbay always works like this??? with really bad teaser and then they release the final product??... Hot Toys instaed sometimes fixes some things before they release the final product, using the feedback provided with the teaser
Hot Toys dont show teasers like this.. they show a teaser... wait for a week, months or sometimes a year before you see the proto... wait for some more months or again sometimes a year... till it launches in the market and see the changes.

Enterbay's style recently... keep showing teasers while development happens... till release of official pics... in a week figures are in stock and launched...

A lot of difference, both have their faults and good points

Bale sculpt is ok for me but i think that Hot Toys will release a 1/4 batman next year and im sure that this will come with TDK costume that is much better (IMO) than batman begins costume....

When the figure value is over 400 bucks , you cant wait to get 2 or 3 versions of the same character, the war will start when HT will release the first 1/4 figure and i think that HT and EB dont worry about standart collectors in this war , they want to earn money and dont put a limit in the final product price.....400 is a very high price and is out of posibilities of a lot of collectors so we must think alot about each purchase.

Sorry by my bad english.

Bale sculpt is ok for me but i think that Hot Toys will release a 1/4 batman next year and im sure that this will come with TDK costume that is much better (IMO) than batman begins costume....

When the figure value is over 400 bucks , you cant wait to get 2 or 3 versions of the same character, the war will start when HT will release the first 1/4 figure and i think that HT and EB dont worry about standart collectors in this war , they want to earn money and dont put a limit in the final product price.....400 is a very high price and is out of posibilities of a lot of collectors so we must think alot about each purchase.

Sorry by my bad english.

My opinion exactly. Love this sculpt, love this figure, but the BB suit isnt a patch on the TDK one for me and I just wish EB had done that instead

I love this suit but I have zero interest in 1/4 scale. Would be good if they offered the fig in both sizes.

Meh. I personally like the BB suit more. It's truer to Batman's nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back