ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a HT fanboy.

You-Dont-Say.jpg

Same for Enterbay. How many are swapping their MIB figures over to Hot Toys bodies. :rotfl

I don't like Enterbay's 1/6 line, they look cheap and are closer to Sideshow than HT. Their HD 1/4's however are all I'm going to collect and I love 'em. I'm sure HT will be just as decent if not more so when they enter than scale mind.

Enterbay uses pictures of the final product. Though I only own Rambo, I can safely say the quality of the sculpt and paint remain intact on the piece I have (there is a QC issue, but that's beside the point :monkey3).

Enterbay should just stop ____ing around and show us the damn thing already. Why the wait damn it?

They're similar but the HT is superior based on that pic.

The EB bottom lip is wrong, and the eyes are off.

3bales.jpg

I would agree that the HT is a bit closer in actual likeness, and for the reasons you mentioned. But they both seem a bit off for different reasons.

Last edited:
I think I'm the same. I'll never use the EB one though. I could well use the DX12 one on my 2011 OC Batman though....

Mind you I still like the hot toys, batman begins, Bruce head sculpt, and I've only seen pictures, I bet in hand its a thing of beauty !

All that photo comparrison tells me is that Bale is a hybrid of the HT and EB head sculpts.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Could be that we need more angles (plus EB's only image is blurred), but both sculpts look extremely spot-on. Perhaps in slightly different ways. I personally can't fault either one, as HT's looks amazing for a 1/6 figure and EB's has all the lifelike qualities of a 1/4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back