ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care who has the best Bale sculpt, it will never be out of the box. I adore the Begins suit and if Enterbay can pull off a fully articulated Bats, without any suit hindrance or danger of ripping the actual suit, I will gladly give them $400. The next HT Bats I buy will be the video game version, I have no need for another version of the TDK suit.

Enterbay has a lot of sculpt tweaking for the Bale sculpt IMO, but we don't have a clear pic yet. It could be just as good or better or worse.

very impressive the sculpt of hot toys of the head of wayne.Now enterbay postpone the release of the doll because it will do better ...:impatient: well hopefully

They're showing them at the convention and you're able to buy them there. I personally hate the new HT Bruce sculpt, and the reason I'm buying this is mainly this sculpt, love it, I instantly see Bale

Am I crazy, or am I the only one that prefers the Enterbay Bale sculpt based on the preview pic to the new HT one? Hell, if you look at the HT pic that's at the same angle they look nearly identical except HT looks too puffy. I seriously don't get what people find wrong with what we've seen of this sculpt. :dunno

EDIT: I see jackhepburn agrees. :yess:

How many of you will actually display him with the Bruce head anyway? I'm not really caring about that sculpt it's just a nice extra that will probably stay in the box.

IMO Hot toys pictures always look better than the fig itself. I'm through with that line. Trying to sell the ones I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back