ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Batman

I'd start preping your materials for when the cape on this turns out to be s__t :lol :lol

:lol

Lance is about to continue raking in the doe with what already looks like a "bad" cape from the new DX Bats from HT.

It is going to be really really hard to not order this.

Now with the new HT Batman I dont know what to do I want to see this soon or I will put my money in the HT version

The bright side is that DX Bats has Flexpay and you won't have to take another arrow to the knee right away.

You just know Enterbay's going to post another picture tomorrow (well, technically today; having a bit of a late night here).

HT did an admirable job with the likeness, so it looks like these two headsculpts will be very close. So close, in fact, that neither one might count as a deciding factor in which company "wins" this PR drop. Despite the different scales and movies, it's obvious Bill and Howard are competing -- good for them too, because it seems both products will make their future owners happy. The best thing that can come out of competition for the customers is a stalemate due to a job well-done on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back