ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm on the fence. I'm going to buy both HT AND EB Jokers, and
"one" Batman. I will probably go with Hot Toys because I've seen it and I like it, UNLESS of course EB's is as amazing as their Joker.
I'm not going to SDCC, so if the figures are there...please post lots of pics...INQUIRING wallets want to know!

Man, this was a sure fire buy for me. Now, after the MIB fiasco, I think it's a lot safer to wait until these start to appear inhand, to see what issues there are. They seem to have no problems with amazing head sculpts everything else though..
No more pre-ordering EB for me.

:(

Man, this was a sure fire buy for me. Now, after the MIB fiasco, I think it's a lot safer to wait until these start to appear inhand, to see what issues there are. They seem to have no problems with amazing head sculpts everything else though..
No more pre-ordering EB for me.

:(

Why what's happened with their MIB figures?

Wonky bodies (broken/loose legs), torn suits, a pair of both left shoes, to name a few issues :(

Welcome to the world of mass production :) bound to have atleast 10% of the products defective for anything mass produced. The question is does EB replace broken figures?

You-Dont-Say.jpg

:lol :yess:

Vampire's Kiss is a fav of mine.

vampires-kiss.jpg

My advise for you is: don't buy any batman product for the next 2-3 years. That way, you can at least see their whole offerings from both HT and EB and decide which one you like best.

Oh, if only I had that kind of self control. :ohbfrank:

Welcome to the world of mass production :) bound to have atleast 10% of the products defective for anything mass produced. The question is does EB replace broken figures?

10% is far too high a failure rate. This is a sign of a rushed job.

I fear HT will have many similar problems over the next 18 months given the volume of their undertaking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back