ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, EB is re-sculpting the Bruce Wayne head it seems.... why it takes so long to reveal the final product?

So, EB is re-sculpting the Bruce Wayne head it seems.... why it takes so long to reveal the final product?

unless there's proof, how does not showing pics mean that they're resculpting it?

it's most likely being revealed this week at SDCC since they're going to be there this year which would explain no new pics

So will these be shown on the 12th? First day of the convention?

Considering this incessant C*cktease, Bill might give us a glimpse of Batman's buttcheek with the rest of the figure hidden behind something at SDCC.

Last edited:
By the way Hydeous, I see you like Saint Seiya, what are the better more accurate figures of SS?

The Saint Myth Cloth line. They are about 5" I think. They are almost done with all the characters from the Santcuary to Hades episodes.

But if you just want the bigger, one offs - then I'd suggest the Crown line which are 1/6 12" figures. They currently have Seiya/Aiolos Sagi ver, and will have Poseidon release soon.

Here's a thread I made for the Saint Seiya line:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100627

Lets discuss over there :wave

The Saint Myth Cloth line. They are about 5" I think. They are almost done with all the characters from the Santcuary to Hades episodes.

But if you just want the bigger, one offs - then I'd suggest the Crown line which are 1/6 12" figures. They currently have Seiya/Aiolos Sagi ver, and will have Poseidon release soon.

Here's a thread I made for the Saint Seiya line:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100627

Lets discuss over there :wave
I have to point out that the EX series is far more accurate and poseable.

Ht just trumped you again EB with Gordon reveal.............

They've probably redone the sculpt. The bars are set very high. Then again the new DX Bruce Wayne head is a more older and fatigued looking Batman. We need a more stronger and confident looking expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back