ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a quick mock up of the cowl picture and the Bale head picture, so if it is a removable cowl, it will look like this:

cowlbalemock.jpg

No worries, they are great buddy. Perfect for 1:4 and PF's but 1:6th also look cool in them!

Was gonna add that on this photo but if it is removable it wouldn't have the make up. I'm not hoping for a removable cowl :lol

If it's removable it will be with 2 Bale heads. One with slicked back hair and makeup, the other being the one we've seen.

It's unlikely but that's still what I would like to see done, especially at this scale.

If it's removable it will be with 2 Bale heads. One with slicked back hair and makeup, the other being the one we've seen.

It's unlikely but that's still what I would like to see done, especially at this scale.

Yeah, I've never seen any point in why people would want the cowl to be removable if the Bale head is going to have raccoon eyes and dodgy hair :dunno

Yeah, I've never seen any point in why people would want the cowl to be removable if the Bale head is going to have raccoon eyes and dodgy hair :dunno

The realism of it. It would add a huge layer of realism to the look with the cowl ON. Right now every figure you can tell the cowl and the face/eyes are one piece, that takes away a lot of the realism for me.

You would never actually pose him with the raccoon head. It kind of similar to how having a base body underneath and then putting an actual batsuit over the figure makes it seem more realistic, rather than just sculpt one solid Batman body with joints.

I think a removable cowl is just not gonna work. I'm sure that when those things are applied to actors, they are actually carefully glued in place and that, if left to move around slightly on his head as a truly removable cowl would, it wouldn't look as good. In that sense, having a fully sculpted cowl would probably look more screen accurate than one that was removable.

I think a removable cowl is just not gonna work. I'm sure that when those things are applied to actors, they are actually carefully glued in place and that, if left to move around slightly on his head as a truly removable cowl would, it wouldn't look as good. In that sense, having a fully sculpted cowl would probably look more screen accurate than one that was removable.

Karacat 1
Voidcat 0

:horror

Karacat 1
Voidcat 0

:horror

:dunno

It'll be done within the next 5 yrs, and it will look MORE realistic.
When it happens, i'll dig up this post :lol

Why not just make a separate cowl, and an unmasked head, and glue the cowl onto the head? That way, you have the realism of a removable cowl with the stability of a sculpted cowl.

:dunno

It'll be done within the next 5 yrs, and it will look MORE realistic.
When it happens, i'll dig up this post :lol

Voidcat's score pending 5 year analysis. :lol

Why not just make a separate cowl, and an unmasked head, and glue the cowl onto the head? That way, you have the realism of a removable cowl with the stability of a sculpted cowl.

But I want to remove it and pose with racoon eyes :(

Yeah, would still be more realistic than a 1 piece.

Voidcat's score pending 5 year analysis. :lol

But I want to remove it and pose with racoon eyes :(

:rotfl:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back