ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They've probably redone the sculpt. The bars are set very high. Then again the new DX Bruce Wayne head is a more older and fatigued looking Batman. We need a more stronger and confident looking expression.

Be honest, do you really think that's possible? These things are probably all boxed up and ready to ship right now. That would mean that, not only would one new sculpt have to be made, by Scuderia or whoever, but they would then need to cast a mold from that new "improved" sculpt (this would still need to be done, even if he wasn't doing it from scratch), and, after all of the new sculpts were finished, paint potentially thousands of replacement heads, and get them back in the boxes and ready to ship...again, all inside of a month. I'm pretty sure that what you saw is what you're getting.

Be honest, do you really think that's possible? These things are probably all boxed up and ready to ship right now. That would mean that, not only would one new sculpt have to be made, by Scuderia or whoever, but they would then need to cast a mold from that new "improved" sculpt (this would still need to be done, even if he wasn't doing it from scratch), and, after all of the new sculpts were finished, paint potentially thousands of replacement heads, and get them back in the boxes and ready to ship...again, all inside of a month. I'm pretty sure that what you saw is what you're getting.

:exactly: It's done as far as production sculpt- probably in production now for EB to start shipping in the nerxt few weeks

:exactly: It's done as far as production sculpt- probably in production now for EB to start shipping in the nerxt few weeks

They can definitely tweak it. Their sculpt looks 80% there. I'm just thrown off a bit by the eyes from the blurred teaser. That new DX Bale sculpt is quite good and it totally matches up with the TDKR Bruce looking tired and old.

hope EB 1/4 Bruce Lee fof comes with mini gun :D not too much to ask, the fig wont come with much accessories , might as well throw in a mini gun.. :lol

How are people displaying these? I'm wanting something for these and my T-800. I want something that looks like a detolf but something more practical than just removing two shelves. So... Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back