ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you're gonna refuse to buy their Batman because of Bill's lame attempts at building hype?

That's hardcore. Hat's off to you, good sir.

Yep, I'm boycotting, and btw I'm a ...
tumblr_m5kq3slq4x1rodzhv.gif

:D

What are the odds that when these things go on sale at Ani-Com, HT has a 1/4 scale Begins Batman on display or a placard with "Batman Begins 1/4 Scale: Coming Soon"?

I love how everyone is all :horror because theres a girl on the forum

:lol :lol

I dont think you guys care that I'm a girl... You just like the .gifs! :lol

tumblr_lzhp32WqZ41qki2ulo1_400.gif

:lol :lol :lol :lol
Now what were we talking about again? Oh yeah...
____ Enterbay!

Seriously, do you think EBB got offended by all the criticism about the pics that were shown, and decide not to show Batman (or more Joker)?
could he be possibly reworking the figure?

I dont think you guys care that I'm a girl... You just like the .gifs! :lol

[]https://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzhp32WqZ41qki2ulo1_400.gif[/img]
:lol :lol :lol :lol
Now what were we talking about again? Oh yeah...
____ Enterbay!

Seriously, do you think EBB got offended by all the criticism about the pics that were shown, and decide not to show Batman (or more Joker)?
could he be possibly reworking the figure?
Offended? I hope not!
r6BUw.gif

I don't mind if they're reworking it. I got so much on my plate.
qK8sY.gif

Didn't someone say he read this thread?
And if he does, and if he's got an ego as another person suggested...maybe he's saying FU to the Batfans here for being negative about his sculpt? It just seems really weird to not show anything other than what he has shown so far, doesn't it...???

Last edited:
Didn't someone say he read this thread?
And if he does, and if he's got an ego as another person suggested...maybe he's saying FU to the Batfans here for being negative about his sculpt? It just seems really weird to not show anything other than what he has shown so far, doesn't it...???
It's all... a part of the plan.

I'm pretty sure they look around. Not obsessively but they look around this board including a lot of other Asian boards too.

I love how everyone is all :horror because theres a girl on the forum

:lol :lol

There are quite a few women on the forum. But, it's rare to see one of them hanging around the DC section. So, I understand the reactions lol :lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back