ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
High Rez shots of the foam inserts or GTFO.
You go too far, a-dev. Why buy the figure at all if they're just gonna give you everything a collector could possibly want for free upfront? There's no room for mystery if they give it all away like that. No offense, but you don't understand Bill at all.

You go too far, a-dev. Why buy the figure at all if they're just gonna give you everything a collector could possibly want for free upfront? There's no room for mystery if they give it all away like that. No offense, but you don't understand Bill at all.

*Sigh*.....yah, OK fine *hands on hips*

^^^^^
tumblr_lqhizoRnHd1qjfnfo.gif

Last edited:
Maybe all it did was prevent an otherwise inevitable price increase. In this hobby it seems like the next figure is always more expensive merely by default. That Rambo didn't take a jump in price could indicate that the new packaging did have an impact.

true...I'm just going buy what I heard

I'm so sick of waiting for a _____ing photo of Batman that whenever I get an email alert with the words EB Batman reveal, I'm like this
tumblr_m71102m8bR1rpjxo4.gif

Hoping to see a friggin' awesome figure I look like this
tumblr_lzxhmnHNUZ1r451pk.gif

But, still, I wait...
tumblr_m4t4aiSBKj1r119v8o3_500.gif

and wait, for a pic
tumblr_m2zvpncQmk1r22lig.gif

So finally when there is a PIC...it turns out to be just a photo of_"BOXES" I'm like this
tumblr_m4r3nv5uiC1rnszmz.gif

What make things worse, it's day 2 of SDCC so I feel like this
tumblr_lm748p4iYw1qaz93l.gif

which makes me so angry I wanna do this
tumblr_lf4vloMtVK1qcas2x.gif

and this
tumblr_m0mx0mAR5y1qj2vh0.gif

And if pics don't come soon I'm gonna feel like this
tumblr_m2dwpdy4lq1qjljx0.gif

And end up like this
tumblr_lhwj90LWD71qejvnco1_250.gif

we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman!:mad:

Thanks, but it's the truth!!
Dang! What do we gotta do to get a pic of friggin' Batman AND JOKER?!
Btw...anybody been over to the EB Joker thread? Anything over there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back