ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman we want bateman!:mad:

???

jason-bateman.jpg

SnakeDoc

I'm a prime example of why Bill's business method is wrong. It was very "meh" for me in the beginning, but as more stuff started trickling in, I got more and more excited to the point where I was dead set on ordering these, but eventually, my interest plateaued, and I waited, and I waited, and I waited, and, as I waited, it gave me time to think, and eventually, I just said "____ it, I'm tired of waiting, and I'm out; HT'll probably do a better one, anyway." Had these been up for order last month, or had Bill even put official pics up last month, he might've had my support.

Oh,I almost forgot: He also comes off as a very egotistical, and big headed fella. You get to know these things when you watch his Facebook everyday for 6 months. These are just a few of the issues I have with Bill. :lecture

Still waiting...

tumblr_m5qcifB2tP1r3zat8.gif

we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman_we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman we want batman NOT Bateman or boxes but BATMAN...NOW!!!
tumblr_m61c3eQ26O1rzqi94o1_400.gif

Last edited:
Are people really not reading. There isn't any EB Batman or joker display at SDCC. So for people to complain that its day this and this of SDCC and no one has posted pictures its because there isn't any to post.

My enthusiasm for EB right now is
tumblr_m0sjyvTvmD1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I don't think EBB has the figures ready. He must of just presented the boxes as a SDCC teaser for all the people at SDCC who don't know about Enterbay's figures. I'm pretty disappointed. I will get the Joker if available ...someday, as a stand alone figure. As far as Batman, as much as I was looking forward to this figure, even if it was for just the photos, I'm going with HT. It's obvious tha EBB doesn't give a crap about the Batman fans here, because if he did, he would have been straight up, and not used the "carrot on a stick" tactic for attention.
If pics ever do get posted, I'll comment, but I'm not buying it...not now.

Are people really not reading. There isn't any EB Batman or joker display at SDCC. So for people to complain that its day this and this of SDCC and no one has posted pictures its because there isn't any to post.

They are supposed to be present at the Diamond stand though are they not :dunno

@averagejo

With words like that you better make sure it doesn't accidentally feature in any future collection pics of yours!

Maybe they are waiting till just after TDKR is released when hype is at it's peak? That being said as soon as people see the movie, hot toys is gonna scoop up all the orders.

@averagejo

With words like that you better make sure it doesn't accidentally feature in any future collection pics of yours!

No worries. I'm a Joker fan. I needed a EB Batman to compliment the 1:4 EB Joker I wanted to buy. Since I have already ordered HT Joker 2.0 I might as well go with HT Batman. Besides, at an estimated 400.00 a pop, I could use the money saved on EB Batman on the Interrogation room for HT J&B...so it's a win for me. :yess: I just hope EBB follows thru on the Joker.
If not then I'll be like this
tumblr_m51qeabGXk1qgczov.gif

and this
tumblr_m5mo1d9Kkt1qly9y6.gif

As far as Batman, as much as I was looking forward to this figure, even if it was for just the photos, I'm going with HT. It's obvious tha EBB doesn't give a crap about the Batman fans here, because if he did, he would have been straight up, and not used the "carrot on a stick" tactic for attention.
If pics ever do get posted, I'll comment, but I'm not buying it...not now.
So you're gonna refuse to buy their Batman because of Bill's lame attempts at building hype?

That's hardcore. Hat's off to you, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back