ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yawning.jpg

Wake me when it's ready....

If you look at the pic carefully you can see that Bill is also giving us the finger.

After meeting the Enterbay guys in person I can sadly confirm that they're poop heads. Basically, if China has their own version of Jersey shore douchers these dudes are definitely in that group.

I dunno,

"ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman. He wear the begins suit in tdk."
seems like kind of a long title to me :dunno

Not long enough. Try - ENTERBAY: The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman. He wears the Begins suit in TDK so anyone who brings this up again will be banned, K?

Yeah, what happened? Is Bill one of em?

Natalie was very nice to me when I went to their shop last year and a few months back.

You should go to Toy Hunter :lol their customer service is basically non existent, unless you are a regular.

Nothing really happened. It's just their attitude. It's obvious that they think they're the coolest dudes on the planet. One even wore shades the entire time (this is inside the convention hall).

I think it's language barrier, and the fact that this is their first show outside of HK, they might be nervous and ended up coming as ****** to some people.

The fellas at most shops in Toy Hunter and majority of shops in HK acts like this though. Unless you buy from em, they always treat you like ____:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back