ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, this 1/4 scale batman, is it just the batman begins costume or will there be a dark knight version too?!

Just the Begins suit so far, and all previous enterbay 1:4 figures have been $400 on the dot, that's including $75 shipping direct from their site. :)

I'd expect to see a 1:4 TDK costume by Hot Toys before Enterbay. But probably both companies will come out with one eventually.

Just the Begins suit so far, and all previous enterbay 1:4 figures have been $400 on the dot, that's including $75 shipping direct from their site. :)

I'd expect to see a 1:4 TDK costume by Hot Toys before Enterbay. But probably both companies will come out with one eventually.

HT talked it up pretty good, claiming they were practically gonna do every license in 1/4 scale, but haven't come through with anything. I'm done with all these toy companies and their games :wave. I may still get the 1/4 Joker though :slap

. . .foam inserts! :yess:

Don't forget the instruction manual for the stand! :yess:

Bill is going to tease the heck out of every miscellaneous thing possible, just to avoid posting pictures of the actual figure.

Don't forget the instruction manual for the stand! :yess:

Bill is going to tease the heck out of every miscellaneous thing possible, just to avoid posting pictures of the actual figure.

EB really are becoming a laughing stock with their strategy.

Maybe they realized they might as well suffer the wrath of customers resulting from the dying hype rather than face the backlash and ridicule of releasing pictures of something they've now intend to improve...not sure. Not bashing or making any statements about the artists at EB obviously. I could care less about all the fanboyism, HTv EB warfare, etc. I just want my figures.

Maybe they realized they might as well suffer the wrath of customers resulting from the dying hype rather than face the backlash and ridicule of releasing pictures of something they've now intend to improve...not sure. Not bashing or making any statements about the artists at EB obviously. I could care less about all the fanboyism, HTv EB warfare, etc. I just want my figures.

can you please explain this in further detail, I dont quite understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying they dont release any pictures too early becasue they dont want to hear all the complaining about little tedious things?

can you please explain this in further detail, I dont quite understand what you are trying to say. Are you saying they dont release any pictures too early becasue they dont want to hear all the complaining about little tedious things?

I mean, maybe they decided to make more updates to the figure after seeing HT's recent full release. Who knows? Don't read too deeply into it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back