ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They'll show it when it's shipping- HUGE pile of shipping cartons but NO pics of the figure......

This figure is being way overhyped by Bill.

A few weeks ago everyone was excited that a full reveal was near.

Now...

SDCC has come and gone with no Batman or Joker on display.

It's now become a complete joke and Bill is fueling the fire. I mean a picture of a forehead, really???!

This figure is being way overhyped by Bill.

A few weeks ago everyone was excited that a full reveal was near.

Now...

SDCC has come and gone with no Batman or Joker on display.

It's now become a complete joke and Bill is fueling the fire. I mean a picture of a forehead, really???!

That is an older pic....released awhile ago....

Nothing really happened. It's just their attitude. It's obvious that they think they're the coolest dudes on the planet. One even wore shades the entire time (this is inside the convention hall).

Can you blame them?
They're driving Ferrari's, payed for by adult males in the western world buying overpriced toys.

If I was them I'd be wearing the shades and smug expression as well :lol

Can you blame them?
They're driving Ferrari's, payed for by adult males in the western world buying overpriced toys.

You have a great point there............I understand now!:clap

tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

not even a shipping crate pic.

Nothing really happened. It's just their attitude. It's obvious that they think they're the coolest dudes on the planet. One even wore shades the entire time (this is inside the convention hall).

I bet this is exactly what would happen if Hot Toys and Enterbay ever shared the same convention hall:

[ame]https://youtu.be/rU0Pdtv0xJQ[/ame]

Not long enough. Try - ENTERBAY: The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman. He wears the Begins suit in TDK so anyone who brings this up again will be banned, K?

I support this.

He doesn't wear the Begins suit in TDK. He wears the duck suit. There's a difference.

Duck man aka awkward looking Batman.

tdk0185.jpg

They make the Begins suit look like ____ in TDK to the point where he looks like a duck. Ala, Duckman.

That's a wide angle shot. Got any normal lens shots that look like a duck?

Can you blame them?

The same thing paid for a private jet for Hot Toys yet they don't come across like dork holes the way Enterbay does.

That's a wide angle shot. Got any normal lens shots that look like a duck?

I'm so happy you asked! Maybe not a duck per se but awkward looking nonetheless.

tdk0164.jpg

tdk0156.jpg

He might as well be wearing Brian Douglas' mask.

DarkKnight_020Pyxurz.jpg

There's also Jye's favorite scene where Batman looks awkward and unimposing on the rooftop with Dent and Gordon where the trio are planning on abducting Lau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back