ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least he's not wearing hockey pants ;) :lol

Hockey Pads

Which is it?

5fb6c91e.jpg

smiley-taunt001.gif

Well it sound like he says "hockey pants," but that makes little sense to me, so I assumed he actually was saying "hockey pads," as that is what the fat Bat-wannabe seemed to be wearing.

It's obvious he's waiting to cash in after this weekend has passed and everyone saw TDKR

Well it sound like he says "hockey pants," but that makes little sense to me, so I assumed he actually was saying "hockey pads," as that is what the fat Bat-wannabe seemed to be wearing.

I always thought it was pads, and that's what the subtitles say.

What he/they're wearing don't really look like actual hockey equipment, though. It looks like a catcher's chest protector and some motocross arm protection. I couldn't really see his leg pads well, but they looked more like catcher shin pads than hockey shin pads.

I don't know if it's because of my continuing Rambo fiasco (I'll change the sig soon), but I'm starting to see everything Bill does in a new light. He's got a big mouth and no way to cash the checks he writes with it. There's no such thing as a perfect company these days, but then again no company is as blatantly full of itself as EB. And for what?

Even before realizing my Rambo was defective and having to deal with their piss-poor CS, certain posts he'd make on Facebook made me cringe. I was excited for their upcoming 1/4 line-up, but the whole thing about "we do not follow, we make our own rules" was a little too much to take seriously. Bill, you're not God's gift to figure-making. The pieces look great on the outside, but your technical abilities are for crap. So is your customer service when buyers kindly and rightfully request that you compensate for it.

I don't know if it's because of my continuing Rambo fiasco (I'll change the sig soon), but I'm starting to see everything Bill does in a new light. He's got a big mouth and no way to cash the checks he writes with it. There's no such thing as a perfect company these days, but then again no company is as blatantly full of itself as EB. And for what?

Even before realizing my Rambo was defective and having to deal with their piss-poor CS, certain posts he'd make on Facebook made me cringe. I was excited for their upcoming 1/4 line-up, but the whole thing about "we do not follow, we make our own rules" was a little too much to take seriously. Bill, you're not God's gift to figure-making. The pieces look great on the outside, but your technical abilities are for crap. So is your customer service when buyers kindly and rightfully request that you compensate for it.

It sounds like he's becoming the John Romero of the collectible world.

It sounds like he's becoming the John Romero of the collectible world.

Huh, I wish. John Romero had 100% solid products when he was in his prime.
And that Daikatana ad wasn't John's idea, so he's still cool in my book. Apparently the marketing guy wanted to do something to promote the game, but with nothing quite ready for that, he decided to promote the game's developers instead. He insisted and goaded Romero into letting him print that ad.

My problem is that Bill seems like the kind of guy who would actually write an ad like that for himself.

Huh, I wish. John Romero had 100% solid products when he was in his prime.
And that Daikatana ad wasn't John's idea, so he's still cool in my book. Apparently the marketing guy wanted to do something to promote the game, but with nothing quite ready for that, he decided to promote the game's developers instead. He insisted and goaded Romero into letting him print that ad.

My problem is that Bill seems like the kind of guy who would actually write an ad like that for himself.

Well I mean a lot of flash, and slowly but surely letting the flash overtake the product.

Granted, I'm not familiar enough with EB to know if Bill ever was on top of his game, like Romero was.

And the saddest part of it all is you know he pays attention to this forum and he sees he has been pissing people off. And he clearly doesn't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back