ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol with the crap bill and enterbay pull, it is no wonder hot toys is dominating the market. especially after the crap they pulled with the MIB figures and their terrible marketing strategy

opened last page of thread read first comment and knew that there is still no further updates ...darn...checking back tomorrow I guess.

opened last page of thread read first comment and knew that there is still no further updates ...darn...checking back tomorrow I guess.

looks like something new to me :dunno

Agen said:
9u1acs00.jpg

I meant as in a new pic...I know this thing's been teased to death...he said he checked the last page and read the first comment assuming that meant there wasn't anything new... the most recent pic is technically a new pic no one had seen before until last night

your just still sore that a new Joker teaser wasn't shown along with it :nana:

Please don't have QC issues. :(

My 1/6 Hot Toys BB TF Exclusive already has wobbly ankles.

:dunno back at ya lol, came back to the thread and we're still talking about hulk arms on the figure - aka old news. Why'd you assume I was clueless.

I don't get the "back at ya" but to answer your question...

B/c your first post since the latest pic was about there not being any "updates"..given the fact that this is the most we've seen of the figure i'd say that this is an update; therefore, a fair assumption that you had not seen the latest pic. Also, given that your post said that you only looked at the first post on the last page (at the time) to determine if there were any updates and that the latest teaser pic was not been reposted, it's fair to assume that you had not seen it; therefore, possibly leading you to believe that nothing new had come up. That's how I assumed that you had not seen the recent update of the figure.

It's not a big deal at all really. You asked why I assumed and I'm explaining :)

Last edited:
I don't get the "back at ya" but to answer your question...

B/c your first post since the latest pic was about there not being any "updates"..given the fact that this is the most we've seen of the figure i'd say that this is an update; therefore, a fair assumption that you had not seen the latest pic. Also, given that your post said that you only looked at the first post on the last page (at the time) to determine if there were any updates and that the latest teaser pic was not been reposted, it's fair to assume that you had not seen it; therefore, possibly leading you to believe that nothing new had come up. That's how I assumed that you had not seen the recent update of the figure.

It's not a big deal at all really. You asked why I assumed and I'm explaining :)

Ah Gotcha, that makes sense :goodpost:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back