ENTERBAY : The Dark Knight - HD 1/4 Christian Bale Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
blacksquarei.jpg

Latest teaser of the cowl. I'll admit, it looks damn good.

They got the ears of it spot on anyway.

Holy moly! I've just been reading about the QC issues that people are having with the MIB & HD Rambo figures. It's starting to make me think twice about investing in this & the Joker :(

Ok that's another 2 preorders for Hot Toys. Your move Bill!

This looks fantastic! Collectibles have come along way in the last 10years, and a long way since the Takara Tomy! Yeah, they're taking ages with this, but Ani-Com isn't too much longer to wait for full reveals.... An insta-buy!

god damn I've lost so much interest in these. The pics are really gonna have to blow me away.

looks good so far. But, to be honest the way that Enterbay has handled both this and the Joker has been so obnoxious and annoying, I don't even care anymore.

and after reading what Carl was saying, I basically now say:

Piss off EB.

Holy moly! I've just been reading about the QC issues that people are having with the MIB & HD Rambo figures. It's starting to make me think twice about investing in this & the Joker :(

I recieved my Rambo HD 1/4 and its perfect. There is nothing wrong with mine.

Looking good so far :clap you also can see grapnel gun holster :yess:

9u1acs00.jpg

This is pretty much the full review pic.
We've already seen a close up of the rubber body suit.
What else is to be shown?

We still haven't seen the cowl front-on or a pic that might show if they've learnt from HT's mistake RE: the giraffe neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back